• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Used a Tut for a change.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHeart

I used this tut, tell me what you think.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/037/a/1/This_Is_Not_A_Competition_Tut_by_Duzyourfacehurt.png

bluesmudgegirltag.png

Last edited:

KHeart

You guys should really CNC, this is the best thing I think that I have ever made.

the depth is off. i keep wanting to look at the black c4d kinda things at the bottom right. try sharpening the stock and blurring the foreground effects and background a tad.

or just take the black effects out, i have a feeling the piece would look way better overall.

O

Oberon

hahahaha.

Veritas made this tut. I completely remember this from a couple years ago. He was a member here at KHI, btw, just in case I'm confusing anyone.

Anyway, I think it's lacking partially in depth. It's without any real focal, as well. It was a nice attempt, though. =)

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Well for one thing it looks pretty...awkward to say the least. It looks neither good or bad just a lot of techniques incorporated into one tag. Which in turn, makes it look a bit cluttered. The lighting is a bit too artificial and just get rid of the c4d altogether. It's way too choppy and does more bad than good for the tag as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back