• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

urrr...Final Form Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

Ok, So I have had the game since it came out, can't remember when, but I have taken a break from it because I was so frustrated becasue I can not get Final Form. I am now trying to get it and I still can not get it no matter how many times I try...luck is not on my side. :( I want final form Sora so bad so does anyone have any tips or help they can give me to get Final Form?

soulspurity

ummm... lets see... did u:

1. make sure u have all other forms
2. go to Disney Castle and level up your Drive Forms
a. you need to go in to Timeless River and use your drive forms on the heartless to level them up.
b. make sure you leave Timeless River before your drive bar runs out (this will allow you to have a full drive bar after exiting Timeless River)
c. repeat this step with each of the drive forms (This may take awhile but it is worth it because you will learn many new abilities)
3.after you do this over and over you will eventually unlock Final Form.

NOTE: this will happen suddenly.

ex: you go into Timeless River and choose Wisdom Form but instead of changing into Wisdom Form you change into Final Form

Tell me if this helps at all! GOOD LUCK!!!:thumbsup:

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
you have to have all other drive forms, and then in TWTNW, at a random drive(doesnt matter which one you pick) you will go into final form. it is random when it happens and you have to be in TWTNW

blksoulalchemst

Yea, as far as I remember, nothing has to be leveled up. Just as long as you go to TWTN, and all other drive forms it just happens randomly. Because I def got it without leveling up my other forms...

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
It can happen anywhere, anytime no matter whyat your other drives are leveled up to. or what you're leveled up to. the only condition is this
the Sora vs Roxas cutscene, final form happens randomly, but only after this cutscene in TWTNW.
after that scene, go where ever drive and it will happen randomly.
Timeless river is a good place because if you in a form and take the door/portal back to disney castle,your drive bar will be fully replenished. it also works the toher way around, you can
be in hall of cornerstone
drive (final form might not happen)
go through door
[drive bar is filled]
drive again, (fight if you want, but be back through the door before time runs out)
keep doing this, eventualy it happen, but some patients(wrong spelling) might be required

Sora18

Go to The World That Never Was, your chances of getting the Final Form incresases I got the Final Form when I went to Tron's world a second time, and I was trying to level up my master form, but then I got it. but The World That Never Was, your chances increases.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Go to The World That Never Was, your chances of getting the Final Form incresases I got the Final Form when I went to Tron's world a second time, and I was trying to level up my master form, but then I got it. but The World That Never Was, your chances increases.
not true, its just as likely to happen in space paranoids as holloween town or TWTNW or any other world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back