• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Upstream Root Beer. Wins.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Yesterday, my dad felt like being nice and he took me and the evil twin sister to Upstream. As always, I ordered their orgasmic root beer.

Upstream's root beer is nothing like A&W root beer, that you buy in the can. Upstream's isn't overly-caffeinated, and it has a smooth, sweet taste. You can still taste it on your mouth after you take even a small sip. The foamy, soft flavor lingers on your tongue until you take a bite of food or take another sip. And to my full satisfaction, we bought a jug of it to take home, and I am drinking this Godly root beer as I type.

I demand you, reader, to go and get your hands on a cup of this root beer. I don't care if you have to kill someone to do it. Just. Do. It.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Question, if I don't know where an Upstream is, should I gather like five people and their van together and use them to treck across the country to find one, using soul searching as a pseudo excuse for it all?

Just wondering.

~Dorian Gray

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
It's a chain. There's like four of them in Nebraska. It's probaly not international.

GOOGLE IT GOGOGOGO

Abel

I like mixing 3/5 root beer with 1/5 raspberry iced tea and 1/5 unsweetened iced tea. We call it Roop.
siggly.gif

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Alright, I just killed my neighbor, and the cops are banging on my door. When exactly does the refreshing root beer part come?

Joe

Bronze Member
Upstream root beer is literally an orgasm in your mouth...the taste lingers and glistens upon your lip. God awful it is to drink that and then you find yourself at the bottom with little left and no money to spend. But from start to finish this is the greatest drink in existance. If you ever find yourself drinking this drink, savor every sip as if it was your last. If you seek a true root beer or true drink for that matter, this is definetly the place to come.

Fortunately we have a local place around here where I obtain this "Holy" drink all the time. And yet I drink it the same every time, savoring every last taste. I quake at just the thought of tasting this once more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back