• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem22

In the recent Disney Adventures magazine, one of the "Top 10 Game Mysteries" was "What's taking Kingdom Hearts 2 so long?" (My question exactly).

It goes on to say that the game's director, Tetsuya Nomura, talking about the new game engine, etc.

The real reason I post this is because it then says that KH2 is due out in the US this fall. Yes, this is old news, but I just thought it was interesting that Disney has now said so. Now both Square AND Disney have said KH2 is coming out in fall, so odds are, KH2 will be released in Japan this Spring. So come March, it's officially time to be on the look-out.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I guess that's about as close to an official confirmation of the date from Square-Enix we're ever going to get, so... Yay!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
If we're lucky, it'll be released in Japan in march, and the spoilers will start rolling in. >_>

cecil the great

I hope not too many spoilers come out. That's the reason y I never got COM, it made me mad when people started talking about. My little brother gets that Magazine, I was very surprised that Disney exactly said something about the game.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I think that Square will say the EXACT date in about 3 months or so. They told the exact date for CoM about 2 or 3 months before it was released so...

I'm still not getting my hopes up too high. There's still a chance that it could be delayed, and if it is, I'm not going to one of you who cry and whine, but I'll be the guy who says, "I had a feeling that would happen". But hopefully, I'm just a fool, and it won't happen. The problem is, I'm quite smart.

SantoryuKeyblade

I've never heard Disney talk about Kingdom Hearts before. They barely showed in the first game because Disney thought it wasn't gonna do that well. BIG mistake there!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I wish it was coming out in march! but then again, the fall is better than next year right? But i am getting really tired of waiting for the REAL release date and for the actual game to come out...it's just too long of a wait! my question is: why do final fantasy games take a shorter amount of time than kingdom hearts 2 when final fantasy (no offense) is usually better quality?

Meggido

Website
www.angelfire.com
Ansem22 said:
The real reason I post this is because it then says that KH2 is due out in the US this fall. Yes, this is old news, but I just thought it was interesting that Disney has now said so. Now both Square AND Disney have said KH2 is coming out in fall, so odds are, KH2 will be released in Japan this Spring. So come March, it's officially time to be on the look-out.

could you past the website that you receiveed this information from?
because i read from g4techtv.com that it is due out in march-may or even late june

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
SantoryuKeyblade said:
I've never heard Disney talk about Kingdom Hearts before. They barely showed in the first game because Disney thought it wasn't gonna do that well. BIG mistake there!

LoL.. Are you kidding, they advertised KH1 bigtime on the channel. All I remember is hearing " When you walk away, you dont hear me say: Ple-ease, oh baby dont go. Simple and Clean is the way that your making me feel tonight, its hard to let it go"
Well the lyrics might not be correct but oh well.

I saw less advertisement for COM and thats the top GBA game right now.

About the KH2 release date.. Im SICK of the talk about it. I remember last december thinking it was coming out THIS fall, then the rumor was THIS January/Feb. Now its THIS fall.. im so dissapointed

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
Ya it will probably be delayed by some dumb hackers trying to get info on the game because they cant wait which will ultimately ruin it for everyone, but for all of you whinning about how you cant wait, just think about how the fans of half life felt, that game took 6 YEARS to come out, be grateful KH2 wont take that long.

S

Shadow Keyblade

I thought the game was going to be released in the U.S first,or maybe not.

Nemesis

Shadow Keyblade said:
I thought the game was going to be released in the U.S first,or maybe not.

9 times out of 10, it goes in this order. Japan gets it first, then US/Canadian shores recive it. and the European and the rest or the world last. its odd that Euro would get it last, but oh well.

as far as a release date goes, if this is true in any way shape or form, it would explain why the info on KH2 has been extreamly hard to find. the designers have gone all 5th amendmant, well except that one guy who said he worked there. i wanted to hunt that guy down and stomp him with my keyblade. well, the one i will have anyway.

The Sorrow

Ansem22 said:

I forgot where I got this but I heard that Nomura is planning a simultaneous release for KH2 in Japan and the US... And I hope that's true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back