• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlock characters on days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;4033597 said:
Sora and Mickey's ways of unlocking are wrong, I've unlocked them both and that's not how you do it :/

You unlock Mickey by completing every level to the bar minimum, which isn't achieved just by beating the game.
You have to go into the halogram missions and do the one's they didn't give you the option for on your first playthrough.

Sora's unlocked by completing every mission 100% meaning fill the mission gauge up to the the orange.
This gets extremely difficult when you have to come across several of the optional bosses (Debris Flow for example) and Badge collecting.

If you don't know what their emblems looks like in the moogle shop, Mickey's a goldon Mickey Mouse emblem and Sora's a Silver Crown, both can be found in the accessory/armor section

Its about time someone pointed that out, I was getting annoyed with every site saying all you had to do was beat the game -_-

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
So beat every mission in Mission Mode to minimum to get Micket?

No you beat every mission in the regular story mode/ halogram mode to the bare minimum to get Mickey. Only after you beat the game will Halogram mode unlock, I believe it's the second option and doing will open up several missions that weren't selectable when you played through the game regularly.

I got donald before day 199. Still not goofy.

You'll get him later, you essentially get Donald, Goofy, Riku & Xion just by beating the game. Just have a little patience and you'll have Goofy and the others unlocked soon enough.

Its about time someone pointed that out, I was getting annoyed with every site saying all you had to do was beat the game -_-

No problem, I was having the same problem except I didn't know how to beat the badge collection missions. I figured out you had to collect them all while they glowed green in order to get more points and killing heartless makes them glow again in case you were too slow the first time.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;4165489 said:
No problem, I was having the same problem except I didn't know how to beat the badge collection missions. I figured out you had to collect them all while they glowed green in order to get more points and killing heartless makes them glow again in case you were too slow the first time.

Yeah, those were hard, especially the Twilight Town one with Xion

I never found the trial badge in the Neverland badge mission...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
╬ProperArtist╬;4165489 said:

Thats why I gave up. I was in Agrabah and I got all the badges but I still had like 2 mm of bar left and there were no enemies. I tried that for like 3 hours.
Im glad I can do it now though.

vveenn

after you get 100% on all missions go to the moogle shop and get soul of sora you can play him in multiplayer

Diastyl

You have to finish all the missions, as in CLEAR, and purchase "Soul of Sora" and "Return of the King" from the moogle shop to get Sora and King Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back