• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

kingdom kid said:
In the 1st kingdom hearts game, Sora kept on hearing a voice. who could it be? The strange thng is that we don't get to hear it too, why? Could it be Namine, Mickey, His heart?

i think that it was mickey, because Noruma was only allowed to use the mouse once, so he just cut out the recorded voice.

S

Sora key master

i think its diz for some reason i thought that after i beat COM

sora is the best

kingdom kid said:
In the 1st kH game, Sora kept on hearing a voice. who could it be? The strange thng is that we don't get to hear it too, why? Could it be Namine, Mickey, His heart?
Well i dont think it was Namine cause she wasnt even made yet mabye em cause he was in kh final mix ya i bet it was him.

starry_eyed_hero

purified_riku155 said:
For some unknown reason, I think it was DiZ.
Right now, people might be getting ready to flame you, and tell you that you're wrong just because you dont have a reason.

Not me though, we dont enough about to Kingdom Hearts 2 to confirm anything yet. When it comes right down to it, all we have are feelings and hunches.

helios

Bronze Member
I think its Diz (buzzzzzzzzzz) wrong we dont know who it was the most likley person to have been talking to him is mickey so i think, but if Sora was hearing voices is BHK hearing them to is he daydreaming and ends up fighting a gaint nobody in the beginning of KH2 we dont know (sigh i hate Bhk and his damn mysterious ways he must be eradicated)........just kidding........no im not

starry_eyed_hero

helios said:
I think its Diz (buzzzzzzzzzz) wrong we dont know
Well, which is it? You cant say that DiZ is wrong, and then right after that, say we dont know who it is. If you dont know who it is, then how do you know DiZ is wrong? Please try not to do that anymore, it's a very noobish act.(i'm not calling you a noob. I'm just saying that you comitted an act of noobage. That's it.)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Shut up helios. First you say no its not DiZ, then you say we don't know who it is, then you say that its most likely Mickey. Just shut up, PLLEEAASSEEE STFU.
If you don't know who it is then you can't say it's not DiZ. Chances are it's probably the light calling him. Even though it was DiZ; the voice that helped Riku in the world of darkness, that's why a lot of people think it's DiZ who is the voince.

starry_eyed_hero

Sora's Shadow said:
No namine helped riku it even is in kh:com
Namine helped Riku for a tiny bit, during the last bit of the game, but a lot of the other times, he was being helped by DiZ. Like at the beginning of the game, and during the time he was in Twilight Town. Namine never helped him as an unknown voice. The only ones who did that were Mickey and DiZ.

Besides, we werent even talking about Riku, we were talking about Sora.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
According to most sources, it is Mickey talking to Riku inthe "Path of Darkness" scene. Since the style of talking and purpose seems to be the same between these and earlier (and Mickey was supposedly following Sora, (I think he said this in Kingdom Hearts after Ansem, not sure)), I would say the most reasonable choice for now is that it was Mickey. However, DiZ is also a reasonable choice.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No it can't be Mickey talking to him cuz Mickey tried to shoo off DiZ when they thought he was Ansem.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Mickey was helping Riku in KH, though DiZ helped in CoM, ALONG WITH Mickey.
Plus, DiZ masqueraded as Ansem in COM and encouraged Riku to accept the darkness. Mickey didnt and had the same warnings about the darkness that you hear at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts I

King-of-Hearts

Most likely it was King Mickey because in Final Mix Riku supposedly hears the same voice, and it tells Riku that he has the keyblade for the other side.And the only people with Keyblades are Sora and Mickey technically, and it couldn't really be Sora now could it.

Legato_Blue

King-of-Hearts said:
Most likely it was King Mickey because in Final Mix Riku supposedly hears the same voice, and it tells Riku that he has the keyblade for the other side.And the only people with Keyblades are Sora and Mickey technically, and it couldn't really be Sora now could it.
that makes it seem like its bhk to me. cuase he is on teh ohter side of the heart. mickey is still on this side of the heart in kh1 and com.and maybe that explains how riku and bhk are together and know eachother in deep dive and asas. but it couldnt be him cause most people think he didnt even excist yet. maybe the voice is more than one person at differnet times in the game. who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back