• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ultimaarmor

what if the unknowns are the body and soul of the heartless and dusks that are just left behind

U

ultimaarmor

Re: unknown theorie

sorry i kind of messed up my post what i ment was that the dusk is the memories the heartless is the heart and the unknown are the body and soul

U

ultimaarmor

my theory of the heartsless is that they are made of a heart and so there for have no heart, and im not sure who becomes the unknowns

thelastdoor

CrAzY iN LuV29x said:
How are the heartless the heart if they don't HAVE a heart? And the heart, memories, and body and soul of what? Some random person?

heartless are creatures with their heart removed (like the guy in traverse town) because ansem made a machine to extract hearts

and what u said about the unknows has to be wrong because that would make it so that there are thousands of unknowns, unless there is a world of the unknowns, this is not possible

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

what if the unknowns are the body and soul of the heartless and dusks that are just left behind
From what I can gather, your theory seems to be contradicting itself. The heartless, those without hearts, are what is left behind after someone loses their heart. That being said, they are either the body or the soul, and the heart is most likely the unknown.

Now, this is why nothing goes together. The heart is a balance of light and dark, and yet the organization members seem to be 100% darkness from what we can gather from CoM. Riku appears to be the only perfect balance.

It would be much easier for us to understand your theory if you included our little friend, 'punctuation'.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

overall your theory makes no sence..just a bunch of crap slapped together...

L

Lord Marluxia

No sense at all....

Personally, I think the unknowns ("Organizaton" members) are really nobodies, the mere shadows of somebodies.

U

ultimaarmor

true, sorry for wasting your time all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back