• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown in the Beginning of CoM...is it AXEL???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper15

i heard the quote was part of a poem that begins the KH2 trailer, like the one in the KH1 trailer membver? well anyways its my siggy ----\/

TheForgottenHeart

OK this is what I think. The 13th Order has 13 members right. So lets Count them, the ones we know so far:

1. Diz- he is most likely the Superior but who knows, he might not have a rank.
4. Vexen
5. Laxaeus
6. Zexion
8. Axel
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Xaldin- I heard somewhere that he is the 13th member.

With the ones we know so far, that leaves 5 members left. There were 5 members at Hollow Bastion. I think all the Organization members in Hollow Bastion are all new. I'm hoping there is going to be another female. Another thing is I don't think Xaldin is the Enigmatic Man. The Enigmatic Man is too important to be revealed yet and they have different weapons. Xaldin has spears and the Enigmatic Man has Red Light Swords or wat eva u wanna call them.

Last edited:

riku1994

the truth is they masked unlowns is Sora when he joins the organization if he does.If he does the masked one is Soras future memories and his organazation forms past memeories

Nemesis

riku1994 said:
no they want the key blade if riku joins the org sora will probaply go to it like mickey undercover

thats... and interesting perspective. i dont agree with it.. but thats me. anyway...

TheForgottenHeart said:
OK this is what I think. The 13th Order has 13 members right. So lets Count them, the ones we know so far:

1. Diz- he is most likely the Superior but who knows, he might not have a rank.
4. Vexen
5. Laxaeus
6. Zexion
8. Axel
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Xaldin- I heard somewhere that he is the 13th member.

With the ones we know so far, that leaves 5 members left. There were 5 members at Hollow Bastion. I think all the Organization members in Hollow Bastion are all new. I'm hoping there is going to be another female. Another thing is I don't think Xaldin is the Enigmatic Man. The Enigmatic Man is too important to be revealed yet and they have different weapons. Xaldin has spears and the Enigmatic Man has Red Light Swords or wat eva u wanna call them.

your absoluty right... i agree with this list... we just have to fill in. I think that the EM is probably #2 on the list.. and i dont Diz is there(but thats me) yhea.. he fits the bill... but its a feeling of mine.

purified_riku155 said:
It would be a waste to kill off the ones from CoM, cuz they got alot to offer. Especially since some became very popular. But from what I understand wasn't that pic released in the ASAS/DD? That was '02. If I'm correct, then those are the ones from CoM, except Vexen [That b*itch is dead]
So Axel is alive, Xaldin is alive, there is another female nobody. I really think that its Larxene. And 2 who have yet to be discovered.

you mean the pic of the 5 unknowns standing at Hollow Bastion? naw.. thats somewhere in 2002, during a Trailer. As far as we can tell.. the ones from COM are dead... save for Axel.. and Ansem(more or less, if you count him) The unknowns really did fill their purpose in COM. They told us what we needed to know about the XIII Organization, then they died before they could say to much... namly Vexen. Im curious as to why he decided to nearly spill everything, but he did... or he tried to anyway. Larxene? naw... sorry buddy, shes dead as a doornail. Like i said earlier.. the game had a E rating... yet people died. The ESRB friendly way.. in a flash of light. i mean.. everyone else that died that was important died that way... save for Clone Riku( he just kinda faded) so i would have to say that Larxene is dead.

riku1994

Marluxia Diablos said:
Sorry you were called a retard. That is uncalled for.

[Anyway]

That unknown was Marluxia. (No one thought to ask me...)

There is a scene in between the levels where the hooded unknown comes in to a room with Namine, Larxene, Axel, and maybe Vexen.
He tales off his hood and reveals himself to be Marluxia.

he odes do that but i am pretty sure its not him becauses u kill him in com but in the tralier for kh2 u see the masked unkown again.

H

heartwarrior

or marluxia
icon6.gif

Nemesis

riku1994 said:
he odes do that but i am pretty sure its not him becauses u kill him in com but in the tralier for kh2 u see the masked unkown again.

all the unknowns look like that when they have their hoods down. Its the problem we have cause we dont honestly know if we are seeing the same one twice or a brand new one. Its a pain

H

heartwarrior

yea that is true all the unknowns do look the same wif their hood down

H

heartwarrior

so youll have to take a GOOD guess to think which unknown is under the hood in the beggininn

H

heartwarrior

yea i agree with rikukeyblade i always did think it was marluxia

H

heartwarrior

its gonna be marluxia because in the middle of COM u see marluxia walk in the meeting room with the same look as the caped unknown in the begiininn

darkriku14

beginning and end
the unknown in the beginning is not Axel, because after Traverse Town, Axel comes in while u r talking to the Unknown.... Axel can't be two people at once

Nemesis

riku1994 said:
doesen't the first unknown u see speak in riddles like axel or vexen i am pretty sure it one of them or the future sora

Thats a good point.. but it seems to me like they all like to talk in riddles. so odds are its Marluxia. It COULD be The EM, but i doubt it. Odds are he will talk just like he did before, up until they unmask him. And this future sora stuff? i dont like it.. i really doubt it. If they had sora in the future, then why would they(the organization) want the keyblade? unless Sora does somthing.. well... very evilish, its doubtful that they would need the past one at all. The only guess that we have that EM is future Sora is that when he walked thru Sora, we get to see a quick flashback. but... with Marluxia being the unknown that guided you to castle Oblivion, he did it too, when he created the world cards. So.. odds are thats just somthing that they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back