• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown in Final Mix is which org?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The Enigmatic Unknown is Xemnas, has the exact same moves as in Final Mix, just a little tweak to them

B

bettermanlamia

Xemnas is EM. really i dont know why he is called that. i think they just called him that on kh:final mix.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Enigmatic stands for mysterious, or shrouded in mysterious, and twas the name he was given in Final Mix, and KHII till they finally revealed him. As Nomura also in the interviwed, called him the Enigmatic Man.

NEO9011

Like Xal said, for all you people that still don't know what it means and are too lazy to look in a dictionary, or even dictionary.com, enigmatic - adj 1: not clear to the understanding. Enigma - n 1: something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained. There you go.

Roxas

NEO9011 said:
Like Xal said, for all you people that still don't know what it means and are too lazy to look in a dictionary, or even dictionary.com, enigmatic - adj 1: not clear to the understanding. Enigma - n 1: something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained. There you go.

i couldnt of flamed them better myself

kh2luva

he's xenmas,he has some of the moves in final mix(i think) and he also looks muscular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back