• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown aren't real?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

Darkness is something that can be beaten by light. the Unknown are always in there dark robes. Do you think that they might not be real, ad this KH2 could all be another dream that sora is having, and he is still on the island????? Lots of questions, and no answers. I wonder if everything is real? I wonder if sora dreamed up the unknown, and they aren't even a real thing???? anyone got any ideas????

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
ligth can t beat darknesss the stronger the ligth is the more stronger the darkness is en twiligth keeps them in balance without ligth there is no darkness without darkness there is no ligth without those there is no twilgth . and i don t think its a dream its just a new adventure

TruChaos

I dont think its like that do you really think sora wojuld dreamn him fighting in space with gummie ships, and other what not be real

oblivon

if it was all a dream i would start a protest at the square enix corporation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back