• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unique High School rp ( least check it out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Yo people! How you all doin tonight! Good, good, and if you are doing bad, I feel for you.. I truly do.. ( did not get to sleep at all last night.. personal matters) anyways that is not why I am here! This is an rp I sort of based off an old movie called like Red Dawn or something, it ( movie) is basically about these kids at high school like any other day, and suddenly, soldiers start parachuting in the school yard. Long story short its a story of otehr countries finally invading and taking over America.. dun remember how it ends.. anyways here is M version of this story and the plot to this:

It was normal day, just like any other at.. Ferrisburg High School, in Ferrisburg, Indiana. The students were enjoying themselves, almost ready for winter break. Snow covered the grounds, kids were building snowmen and stuff against the Faculty's orders. Yes, everything indeed was going great.

Then.. they started coming.
Beings, strange, yet familiar looking beings started beaming down to the grounds. They resembled... if anything, ninjas, dressed just like your basic black clothed one. Except for one, tiny detail. They were taller, slightly thinner though still muscular, and their faces were a greenish tint in color, with purple eyes, like where the white should be. Also, they carried guns, automatic plasma guns ( think our guns but with plasma ammo). They quickly started to overrun the school, shooting those who tried to cause panic and tried to escape. This is where we begin, and the question is, can we overcome the alien menace?

We start while they are still trying to subdue the school, so there is a whole lot of confusion going on.

Ages are between 16-18
Rules:
1. No God Modding
2. No Power Playing
3. Participate
4. Be literate
5. No One-liners
6. Romance and cursing allowed, to any extent, just please do not ruin the rp with them.
7. Post Cookie at the top of your thing.
8. Have fun!!

Template:

Name:
Grade:
Fighting Style: ( I will explain this later, cannot be higher than a black belt, in the martial arts field, or hwatever is the equivalent of that in the other fields)
Appearance
Personality/Bio:
Theme Song:

Name: Kegan Walls
Grade: Senior
Martial Arts Style: Shao-Lin KungFu, Desgai Honors ( slightly, very slightly lower than black belt, but is closest equivalent)

Appearance:
Clover.jpg

Pers/Bio: Always a thinker and a slight oddball, Kegan was a born gifted person when it came to things like art or poetry or hacking.. he loved hacking, and playing his guitar. He has been a more over quiet person, but has his friends as well. He was going to graduate this year, but now his plans have been.. put off because of some uninvited guests. He had a not so great childhood though ( even though his parents are filthy rich) he has became a fairly good person, but does not really give a shit about much, except his friends, and to see that, you would know he can be kind and caring.

Theme Song: Encore/Numb ( Linkin Park/Jay-Z)

Now to explain the whole Martial Arts thing

Seeing as how we do not start out with any weapons cept maybe a baseball bat if you can get to it in the sports room, I figured we would make it so where these aliens would have to put up with some fighting styled kids, who learned over their life. Let's face it, there are not many kids out there anyways who have not taken karate or something over their life.

Anyways have fun!

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
cookie >_<;;
Name: Lain
Grade: Junior
Fighting Style: Tae Kwon Do - Green belt.
Appearance: http://img.sheezyart.com/image/25/253051.jpg
Personality/Bio: Always tries to maintain her cool and keep smiling. She is calm and takes light of situations. She does not trust people very well. Though she is friendly, she does not like to reveal too much about herself, but she is always open to listen and If you let her into your heart, she will wearily let you into yours.
Theme Song: Kremlin Dusk by Utada

edit// changed her look ^_^;;

Malathyne

The House Painted Wilver, Role-playing City
Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
*throws arms in the air* Cookie! <3

Name: Calypso Barclay
Nicknames: Cally, Kelly
Grade: Junior
Fighting Style: None, besides the automatic instinctive fighting that girls are taught for self-defense; think Miss Congeniality, only more pathetic
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls83.jpg
Personality/Bio: Quarter Japanese, and has a bit of Irish and Cherokee blood -- explaining her oriental look. (One of her pet peeves that has developed over the years is being asked if she's Japanese, Chinese, Mexican... etc. Unfortunately for her, she also has a slight accent...) Bright in intelligence, bright in creativity (especially writing), bright in optimism. (In fact, she can be hopelessly optimistic at times.) Although she can be outwardly cold and Ravenclaw-esque, she's abnormally caring and compassionate. She approaches things from an analystic perspective, and doesn't like to take action when she doesn't know enough about the facts. Falls in love easily, and can be (unknowingly) dramatic. However, she can also be surprisingly... innocent and naive at times.
Theme Song: "Our Lives" by the Calling

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Okay quitejaded, no powers.. just fighting abilities.. other than that, good. I am tired of waiting, so we can start while others see if they want to join or not.

Kegan hears a scream to his left as he ducks behind a counter in the Family Ec. room. He hears some sort of gunfire and another kid get shot down horribly, as he made his way into the pantry, kneeling there for a few minutes, not bothering to look around in the pantry on the off chance that someone or something was already there.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
COOKIE!

Name: Arelia Nightshade
Grade: senior
Fighting Style: natural instincts.
Appearance:
arelia6cs.jpg

Personality/Bio: Carefree Arelia would rather instead of learn in school beable to turn into a golden eagle and fly away. She has a wide imagenation and has always said that aliens could be out there, no one believed her. Her only family is her mother. Her father left and died in a car accident. Her mother has always feared for Arelias sanity. But deep down inside Arelia is really smart and cares about everyone and just wants to be accepted in the community.
Theme Song: Believe- Breaking Benjamin

~*~

Arelia held her breathe as she waited in the cafeteria where they cooked the food. She had already succesfully hid here once but it was becoming harder and harder to keep holding her breath everytime some alien type creature came in. Something crashed near her and she held back a whimper of pain as she scooted backwards from the alien that had entered the kitchen. Please don't find me, please don't find me. She kept saying to herself praying to a goddess.

Malathyne

Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
Calypso sat, curled up in the corner of the pantry in the Family Economics room, eyes wide. She had ducked in there to avoid the odd aliens and their guns. Had to get away from all that noise so she could settle down and think, think of what to do, what the fuck to do...

A boy -- a senior named Kegan, she thought -- suddenly kneeled down into the pantry. Cally blinked, surprised. She chewed on her lip a moment, and then spoke in a hushed voice.

"What's going on?"

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Lain was in a locked bathroom stall, curled up on the toilet seat. She stared at the ground and watched particles of dust dance in the morning's light. Silence. "Are they gone now?" she thought.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
ooc:Oops forgot cookie

Name:Sano Carter
Grade:Senior(I know suppose to graduate already,but I'am not that smart)
Fighting Style:Jeet Kune Do(Bruce Lee's Style) and Ninjutsu:Black Belt
Appearance::
guys56.jpg

Personality/Bio:Atheltic,Popular,and not smart.Sano fail last year because he did not have his nose in the books instead he had it in the sports.sano plays Basketball and Football and he likes to Rap and sing a bit.He has many friends,but doesn't care because they only like him because hes Atheltic and Handsome.His family is broken apart his parents divorce and he lives with his Dad in a Mansion,because his dad is a lawyer.He is looking to past this year and hopes to find a girlfriend who understands him,but he puts them on hold when these things attack.

Theme Song:Tha Crossroads:Bones Thugs N Harmony

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
What kind of cookie? Is it chocolate chip? Peanut butter? Pumpernickel?

Name:Jalen
Grade: Senior
Fighting Style:2 years Muay Thai-no belt system, Brazilian jiujutsu-Purple belt
Appearance
Body
gkkey-wip.jpg

Clothes
-Green T-shirt
-White t-shirt under the green one
-jeans
-"Celtic" Nike Dunks
Personality/Bio:
Confident, Humorous, Charming, Smart when he wants to be. A Student-Athlete that is about to go from rags to riches...well he was anyways. He has decided to tone his game down a bit so the NBA scouts would stop scouting and has instead opted for college ball. Well for a year anyways so he can reap the benifits of free shit while getting an edumacation. He is a nice kid though, good student. Actually works for his money unlike some people he knows.
Theme Song:*56K Warning* DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU ARE RUNNING ON 56K OR LOWER
Ghetto Rock-Mos Def

Jalen was in the locker room changing back into his school clothes as he heard multiple gunshots, "The hell?" He then put his shirt back on as he poked his head out the doorand saw a kid being shot down by some dude in a ninja suit. "What in the world?" He quickly pulled his head back in as he looked for an alternate way out that and a pipe or some form of weapon.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and looked to the girl, trying to smile reassuringly, seeing that she seemed a bit.. troubled. Why wouldn't she? Aliens were invading the school. He wanted to laugh at that thought. It all seemed like something out of a bad B Rated Horror Movie. " I think they are trying to take over.." He replied back in a hushed whisper.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Lain opened the stall and peeked her head through. There seemed to be no aliens in the bathroom, but as she looked out the window she saw many of them on the school lawn. "This is unreal..." she thought. She dared not open the bathroom door, she was sure there were aliens on the other side. She went back to her stall and dug through her backpack for her cellphone and dialed for help, but her phone went out. "... what am I going to do?" she said quietly.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Sano is running from some things he then runs into a bathroom."Holy shit what the hell are those things!" He then starts to look for a weapon of some sort.He then hears whimpering and wondrs if somebody id in here.In a whispering voice he says "Hello anybody in here."

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
ooc: There are two girl slots in swords of kirana that aren't taken can you be nice and let me join as a guy?

Jalen had found another exit and the coast was clear. The cafeteria was right across the way. He then made a mad dash for the cafeteria with hope someone was there. He then opened the door and headed for a table.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Lain opened her stall door slightly and peeked to see who was there. She saw it was a boy, not an invading alien and she opened it a little more. She felt a joke coming on about a boy in the girls restroom but she was too scared to speak that an alien might hear her. Instead she pointed to the door. "Are they still there?" she whispered.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
CHecking to see if the coast is clear he looks up from one of the tables, it is. He then heads towards the kitchen looking for people and weapons. He then enters in a low crouch, once again no one is the or at least he didn't see anything, but he heard sometiing he grabbed a meat hammer(you use it to tenderize the meat) just in case he had to fight. "Might as well go out hard." He then turned the corner to see that it was just a mouse. He let out a sight of relief. He then left the vacant cafeteria heading to the Fam Ec room, with hope he could make it without being shot. He then snuck through the main corridor, but on the last corner to the room one of thos e aliens were there, luckily it seemed to be doing somehing and was distracted. He then crept in as not to alert the alien to his presence, after which he quickly headed to the in hopes of hiding there.

Malathyne

Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
He blinked and looked to the girl, trying to smile reassuringly, seeing that she seemed a bit.. troubled. Why wouldn't she? Aliens were invading the school. He wanted to laugh at that thought. It all seemed like something out of a bad B Rated Horror Movie. " I think they are trying to take over.." He replied back in a hushed whisper.

"Why?" Cally whispered back, brow furrowed. "This is just a high school. It's not like the president's here, or anything..." She chewed on her lip a moment. "It doesn't make any sense, y'know?"

Pause.

"I'm Calypso Barclay," she whispered. "Junior."

Lord of Chaos

He shrugged. " I don't know, I am not in their head. It could be they just want to take out education first.. which if was not the fact they were INVADING, I might not have been so ousted on that idea.. but they are killing us with it. " He smiles slightly and extends his hand as he slowly sits down next to her. " Kegan Walls. Senior"

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
He had heard something from the pantry. He had hoped that it was more people. No he was praying that it was human. He grabbed a letter opener off of the desk and headed to the pantry trenbling in fear. He then grabbed the door knob/handle with his left hand and flung it open prepareing to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back