• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Unintelligibly tries to sing Simple and Clean*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

reimeille

HELLO! I don't think that I ever introduced myself, whoops. I've been here for a while but never actually really have "been here". My name is Alexis, but you can call me Rei (if you want idk).

I first got into kingdom hearts when I was around 9; one summer in daycare we tried to play FFX but the caretaker made us turn it off because someone named Tidus "Butt" and butts are inappropriate ofc. So we stuck in this other 'annie-may game' and then instantly we all fell in love with it. We spent the entire summer playing it, trying to navigate the internet to read about it, and whacking each other with sticks trying to defeat the daaaaarrknessssss *balls fists righteously*

My favorites in the series are BBS and II, and my favorite characters are Roxas, Riku, Namine, Xigbar, and probably others?? and my favorite thing to do is play command board at 4 in the morning and yell at my PSP because terra's AI is always the one who beats me so i have a grudge against him

I'm also currently in college trying to study to be an imagineer for Disney, but in the end it mostly involves me procrastinating, laughing at the cute photos of animals in my school textbooks.

SO HI

jnh71193

Awards
Welcome to the forums, Alexis. BBS and II are also my favorite in the series.

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Alexis/Rei! Those are some great memories to have! I also like BBS and KH2 the most, and the Command boards are really fun, too. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Zul

Awards
I first got into kingdom hearts when I was around 9; one summer in daycare we tried to play FFX but the caretaker made us turn it off because someone named Tidus "Butt" and butts are inappropriate ofc.

Was his name Tyrone by any chance?

Back