• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Unicornis NA Server) We are recruiting strong members for our party Doom.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kopites

Our party is located at Unicornis faction (NA server). We free up some space due to some members not active.

The party name is Doom. Our members are friendly and knowledgeable about the game. You can always get answers to any questions you have. Our party best rank is No.4 ( during the queen bee event) so we know how to push for lux when the events come. During a non-event week, we chill out and have fun with the game.

If you posses the requirements below, come join us.

Must:
- be active
- join our discord app chat for better communication.
- level 200 or higher only.
- able to push with lux over 1 million when needed.

Join our party or leave your ID here and we will add you.

fmaxxxchampion

Im intrested in joining and Im over 211! So if theres a slot left I'll leave my ID here ID: 245301

MisterDucky

Awards
Hi, I'm lvl 174, rapidly growing (was lvl 74 just 5 days ago), and got 1millions lux + alone this week (my party isn't active). I'm looking for a fun but still competitive party, yours seem interesting. I'll catch up soon to lvl 200, and got some lucky pulls already. Do you guys still have some space left in the party?
I'm willing to relocate to your union if yes.

Devilcloud

Im intressted to join your party doom, im level 208 for now, type hardcore that will online everyday.
my id : 211532

thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back