• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Unicornis; NA Server] Another (High Ranking) Party Seeking Players

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Union: Unicornis
Party: Simple and Clean

Hello there everyone,

I am one of the admins in one of the Top 5 Unicornis parties, Simple and Clean. We have been holding down the #4 spot for quite some time now. As of right now, we are searching for new core/hardcore members to fill out our roster.

I think we're quite different from some of the other top parties. Unlike other parties, we don't believe that this game should be another job for people, but rather everyone should be playing for fun as it's intended to be. (The vast majority of members are adults who live adult lives, so we all understand if something more important comes up. Such as school, work, board exams, life, etc.) With that being said, there are no weekly lux requirements. We keep our rules "simple and clean" like our name suggests (we like lame puns, by the way!)

1. Be active, chat, and contribute your fair share of lux.
  2. You can be a P2P or F2P player. Our party has both.
  3. Raid Events are kind of our thing, so being available during the 7-9 pm PST "double lux/half AP" window during raid events is a big plus (this is when our lame puns really come out in the chat), but this isn't required. (We have other members who can't play during these times and are still able to keep up with the rest of the party during these events.)
  4. Most of our members, at this point, are in the Level 150-250 range, but no minimum level requirement is in place for entry and we might take in players lower than this if we see potential. We're happy to help players lower than our range (usually friends/family of other higher level members, but occasionally lucky randoms!) to catch up with quests and gain lux with our high level medals and raid bosses.
  5. We also use a third-party chat client (also not required) where we post guides, tips, and other KH discussions (like the new E3 trailer!) The lack of character limit and censoring in this chat makes it easier for some conversations.

If anyone is interested, feel free to either message me your Player ID (or post it below) with some general info (Level, highlight medals, etc.)

Thanks!

LingeringVanitas

just switched to Unicronis just now on my phone save file for NA. On quest 271, not really too far. Mostly because I got crap medals, got a few 6 star medals but nothing is guilted. Been playing since launch. Never been on a team that has been supportive at all, most the teams I jumped around to have been useless, either they wont share their "good" medals or they just aren't active at all. And a lot of time they don't talk in the chat. So I've been struggling sort of on it. Suffice it to say my JPN game saves are doing better. Still not far in the game on any of them though. Can't get far when I keep getting draws that give me crap medals....so don't hold that against me.

My ID is 249324, Name is Galvatro and I'm level 136. And since everything is 1 AP I may be on more often until the 1 AP goes away.
I'll understand if you don't want to add me. I will just try to find a group my self to join. No big deal.

Medal notes
--- the 6 star medals I use and have are KH2 Cloud[Advent children Cloud] and Valor Form Sora....my strength medals are basically the only good ones I got, my speed and magic are really bad. All the draw's I get I keep getting either strength which I end up deleting because they usually suck or I dont need them ever. Or they give me speed and magic that is crap like Yuna's and other quest medals...BLAH....my best speed is my 5 star Sora, and KH2 Kairi. Best magic I got is 5 star Leon, and Black coat CoM Riku that does damage to me.

Last edited:

supersonicfa

Awards
I started the game (finally it released in europe) and I'm already in mission 34. I'm in Vulpes, but if you accept me, I'll change to unicorns as soon as I can to join the group. (I use HD Aqua medal) I'll play a lot this game so I can give you some lux. I live in Spain, so I can be in hours that you can't. This also will help me to go fast. XD It doesn't matter if I use the european version, the server is the same So I'll able to join to the group.

My ID: 1353645

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back