• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unexplained Questions Explained - [Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualBlader

Website
forums.kingdomhearts2.net
Although there are spoilers in this thread, it is mainly for discussion purposes. If there is a better forum for this then feel free to direct me to it. :D (But if someone already suggests it don't spend 2 pages going "RONG FOROM N00B LOZL!". I only need to hear it once.

That said: Hi! :D

I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts before it was ever even introduced to America (I like bragging about that.. xDD)

To the point of this thread, though!!

I've run into some questions in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 that I've been trying to figure out...pardon me if they've already been answered.

I. Why were King Mickey and Riku wearing Organization robes?
----- Answer:
II. Why was King Mickey trying to hide his identity whenever someone said "Your Majesty!?"?
----- Answer: The Organization was under the suspicion he would pose a threat to their plans, and were thus spying on him. (Although I would focus more on his actions rather then his identity. But 'eh)
III. If Diz was living in the "real" Mansion, why were his computers and hidden passage ways in the "data" mansion?
----- Answer: The machine he built in the real mansion had the ability to transfer one back and forth between the data world and the real world. Thus if you wanted to come back to the real world, you'd want a machine on the other side to do it for ya, right? :D
IV. Why were Sora's, Donald's and Goofy's Pods in the data world?
----- Answer: They were just data. Not the real Sora, but their fake, data versions for Roxas to encounter. It explains why Sora's pod opens infront of Roxas, but afterwards it ends up opening yet again infront of Donald and Goofy.
V. If Sora wakes up in the data world after reuniting with Roxas, why is it he just simply walks out of the mansion and is somehow back in the real world?
----- Answer: Explained in the question above. Sora never actually existed in the data world. But since Roxas IS real, even though Sora and him rejoin in the data world, they still technically joined in the real world.
VI. If Riku's original disguise was Ansem in the first place, why did he need a blind fold? (Although I can understand how Ansem and Riku both look the same except for their eyes...but still.)
----- Answer: Sora would be able to see Riku was lieing if Sora could see his eyes. Also, Riku didn't want to see what he had become (When absorbing the darkness and appearing as Ansem.). This question is still not answered with enough backup, so other answers/ideas are welcomed.
VII. Out of curiousity...when you go into the "White Room" (Namine's room full of sketches), go to the window, and go to the picture closest to it on the left. You'll see Roxas and Axel side by side staring at 2 other figures. Who are those other 2 figures? (I did this in "Roxas-Mode" but I'm sure it appears the same as Sora).
----- Answer:
VIII. If only Roxas was able to see Namine (Proven when Pence was staring at the window and saw no one, while Roxas saw her clearly on the left.), how did the rumor spread about "A girl appears on the 2nd Floor Window"? (This is possibly unanswerable...)
----- Answer:

After getting some free time from all the crazy stuff in my schedule, I've decided to replay Kingdom Hearts 2 a second time (I know: Most people have played it 10 times by now. But I'm the kind of person who plays a game once and just stops touching it.). I'll add more questions when I come across them.

If you have more curious questions, feel free to ask them in here and if it goes unanswered after a few posts, I'll add it to the list.

I'll also try and update this thing with answers if I get some good, logical, valid ones.

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
oh i love these questions!

1. riku and mickey were wearing the robes because at the end of the riku version of khcom riku decided he wanted to walk the twilight path to dawn... and they were in castle oblivion... soo, yeah
2. mickey thinks the organization could be spying on him. it prolly has sumthing to do with the organization cloak thing
3 and 4. he made a complete alternate twilight town. the computers were in the data one as well as the real one.... also, in the sixth day, when roxas connected with kairi, he somehow got to the real world... then again roxas could have just been seeing sora there. i dun think diz would be stupid enough to actually put sora and co. in the data world in case sum crazy person like roxas decides to kill the computers.
5. i think i answered that
6. riku ansem, it wasn't really a disguise. when riku decided to fight with the darkness, he had to become the darkness in his heart and couldn't change back... and also, he was trying to fool himself with the blindfold so he couldn't see what he had become... also, being one of the dark, the light could have been too much for him?

DualBlader

Website
forums.kingdomhearts2.net
oh i love these questions!

1. riku and mickey were wearing the robes because at the end of the riku version of khcom riku decided he wanted to walk the twilight path to dawn... and they were in castle oblivion... soo, yeah
2. mickey thinks the organization could be spying on him. it prolly has sumthing to do with the organization cloak thing
3 and 4. he made a complete alternate twilight town. the computers were in the data one as well as the real one.... also, in the sixth day, when roxas connected with kairi, he somehow got to the real world... then again roxas could have just been seeing sora there. i dun think diz would be stupid enough to actually put sora and co. in the data world in case sum crazy person like roxas decides to kill the computers.
5. i think i answered that
6. riku ansem, it wasn't really a disguise. when riku decided to fight with the darkness, he had to become the darkness in his heart and couldn't change back... and also, he was trying to fool himself with the blindfold so he couldn't see what he had become... also, being one of the dark, the light could have been too much for him?

1. That doesn't really explain it...why would walking out of Castle Oblivion all of the sudden give you black robes? Makes no sense. Did they just somehow become Nobodies? Actually scratch that 'cause Roxas and Namine both don't flash black robes. Soo...I still need an answer on that one.

2. Yes but why are they spying on him? And how can you NOT tell that's Mickey? (Joke. Just saying 'cause of the big ears). But that makes sense I guess. I'll add in that answer just 'cause it's probably right.

3 and 4. Yeah but it's not a REAL Twilight Town, right? Diz is like a computer-genius (As we've seen) but there's no way he's so powerful that he can create like a clone-town. And clown every person in it. You can also tell it's a "data version of Twilight Town" 'cause of how everything appears through little data-looking-swirls. Like in the 7-Wonders mission. And how people like Namine and Diz dissappear and reappear often (But not always) in data streams.

Edit: Roxas didn't "transfer" into the real world when he fell from the Tower. Roxas IS part of the real world in the first place. Diz made that machine in his lab that's capable of transfering objects/people between each world...which might explain why Diz made 2 labs! :DD -just answered his own question-

5. Where?

6. That's what I meant by disguise. But I see what you're saying. I like that answer about "Trying to fool himself." Just hope his ability to "Smell scents" was strong enough to stop him from running into walls. :DD

He also wore the blindfold because his eyes couldn't lie.

I like that one.

Actually my brain's starting to tell me this was mentioned when Riku, Kairi, and Sora all reunite in Castle Oblivion...but I'd have to replay it to check.

by looking in his eyes sora would have know that it was rikku
he didn't like people calling him your majesty cause he was in disguise although it was easy 2 tell

Agreed. I like that answer very much. :DD

---------

I'ma go update the first post. Stay tuned as my silly brain spuns out more random questions!! DDD:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back