• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

underdrome help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraX_Roxas

1st. beat all of Panic's cups including goddess of fate
2nd. Go to hades chamber and speak to him (You might have to go out of the world if u JUST beat goddess of fate
3rd. To get some cups you have to do some stuff
Pain and Panic Paradox: Get automaticly
and others i forget which ones r which but U HAVE TO DO THESE STUFF TO GET THEM:all drive forms (not including final form) must be lvl 5, summons must be lvl5, and ALL drive forms (including final form) must be MAXED and summons MUST BE MAXED

but if all of that does not work then u must do something and The World That Never Was but i forget what

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
If you've completed the other cups, you'll need to get all your Drive Forms to Lvl 7, also you'll need to get your Summons to Lvl 7. When you do that it'll be unlocked.

Solidsocom

No Hades Paradox cup. hard to do all of the seeds. You have to do it ten by ten. Hard to get all the way through. The last ten seeds are mind blowingly hard. They kill you and I am level 93 with ultima weapon and fenrir and some of the best items you can get and it is still mind blowingly hard. Then again, I haven't tried the last 10 seeds that much. SoraX Roxas pretty much told you it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back