• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth-What if its as simple as tying your shoes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

royaljminnis

The only thing that confuses me about this theory and some ohters is that...

They neglect the heart to much Every enemy in the KH series thus far has had something to do with the heart

Even this new enemy has something to do with the heart IE the symbol they bear.

Instead of branching out into the soul, or dreams, etc. people should stay where nomura keeps his focus the heart

Try and keep your theories aligned with the focus of the games

Think about what each enemy from each game has in common instead of how they differ

For example Each enemy thus far has had a symbol that defines them for example

The artificial heartless's symbol are usually black and crossed out
signifying that the heart has been consumed by darkness and that they have no emotion or heart just instinct

Then there is the nobodies symbol it is always filled with one color with nothing else in it or over it
meaning that the shell is there but it is empty seeking something to fill it

Now with that out the way what could the new symbol possibly mean? try and add to your theory

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You knwo if a mod comes here and reads this theyre going to see you spamming it while everyone else has put there input ont he situation.
If im wrong prove im wrong...

Ah yeah that a noticed thats why i said it could either be just soul or heart and soul D:
Ah didnt post that in here maybe because i was still thinkign about it D:

KeyMaker

he was merely stated the process of how they were made. Regardless of whether they were present or not. Just because there weren't any heartless doesn't change how they come to be. It was a way to support evidence.

Captain Garlock

My thread clearly states the soul is without the body thus the darkness gives an unbirth its body.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
-Unbirth someone stripped of there body
-darkness acts as a body for them

My thread clearly states the soul is without the body thus the darkness gives an unbirth its body.

Those are called Heartless, hun, unless you wanna go into the issue of Unbirths being ghosts

yen sid said the the body and the soul together make up a nobody

They come in a pair, but no one ever talked about separating those two. A Nobody is made up of those since the Heart moved on, not because the Body and Soul stayed together, in a way.

Captain Garlock

That is not a heartless one because the soul does not go with the heartless only the heart of the person who is in deep darkness goes how can something that didnt have a heart be a heartless?
That comment made no sense.
RIGHT
it was never talked about if the soul leaves on its own?
Just like you said dreams werent brought up before and they could play a part in a PREQUEL were on the same basis.

Also Keys i kinda thought of that but how would that happen?
YWouldnt that bring parental ties to this game?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I posted my theory earlier today. Did you copy off of me or what. Mine's more simple and to the point.

Seeing as how this thread's been going on for a while, I think you've no right to say he ripped off of you.

It's almost the last post on the page. Everyone should really check the STICKY topics more.

People aren't really happy to read dozens of pages for a theory that's been rehashed even before it's been conceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back