• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Emblem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

I just found this on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, and apparently it's the symbol of the new monsters. I've no idea if it's officially their emblem, but did notice something interesting I don't believe anyone's pointed out. You heard it from me first: the shape of it resembles Maleficent's head. :eek:_O:

Newsymbollowres.jpg

The top spikes resemble her horns, and the side spikes resemble...whatever the hell you call those on the side of her face. As for the bottom of the emblem, it looks similar to her collar. And the central heart shape resembles her face, for all of you who can't see it.

Rix

:)
Awards
It's not official :( It's fanmade. But I guess the official one will look something like that.

Macabre

Gold Member
After hearing you say that it resembles Maleficent's head,I'm beginning to think Maleficent has control over the Unbirths.

Xaiken

Actually, it's what it DOES look like.

It looks like an M and an X combined. For Master Xehanort. Since Unbirths seem to usually have blue or black on their bodies, the giant heart was a door to their realm.

Rix

Awards
Actually, it's what it DOES look like.

It looks like an M and an X combined. For Master Xehanort. Since Unbirths seem to usually have blue or black on their bodies, the giant heart was a door to their realm.

Eh... And how do you know? Have you seen a clear official immage of the emblem yet?

Rix

Awards
yes, I have seen that too, and yes it does look very much like that fanmade drwing of the symbol, but still... We haven't seen a very clear shot of the symbol yet.

Xaiken

yes, I have seen that too, and yes it does look very much like that fanmade drwing of the symbol, but still... We haven't seen a very clear shot of the symbol yet.

I think it's clear enough. And Olette looks hawt in your signature.

Rix

Awards
Jeje.. But I do still want to see a an officially drawing of the symbol first :) But as I also said, it does look pretty much alike the fanmade thing so I wont deny that the symbol could look like that. We'll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back