• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

UMvC3 Quotes: Chuck Greene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

UMvC3: Chuck Greene

Voiced by: Peter Flemming

Theme: Firewater (remix)

Intro A: A female zombie is on Chuck's back, and he throws her off.

Intro B: Chuck is moving his neck to his left with his left hand.

Outro: Chuck gets on to his motorcycle and drifts away, with a group of zombies far behind him.

Victory: Chuck raises his right fist up, as if to pose a threat to the enemy.

(General)

Intro A: Get your hands off me!

Intro A: There's just too many....

Intro A: I JUST washed this jacket.

Intro B: Let's be quick; I gotta be back in an hour.

Intro B: You wanna let me get through, pal?

Intro B: I'll give you one more chance to come with me to the safe house.

Win: Now to get this Zombrex to Katey....

Win: Count yourself lucky I didn't stab you in the heart.

Win: It's your loss if you get bitten by a zombie. Just saying.

Off-Screen: Katey....hold on. Daddy's coming.

Off-Screen: I swear, all these nutbars are getting to be a real pain in the ass. God forbid I ever became one, let alone in some alternate reality.

Off-Screen: I gave you a chance to live and of course you refuse. Guess you're one of those people who think it's every man for himself.

(Vs. Non-specific Marvel Heroes)

Intro A: A hero? You wanna help look for survivors?

Win: God forbid any one of you from becoming a zombie.

(Vs. Wolverine or X-23)

Intro B: You call those claws? I'll show you claws.

Wolverine: I'm not gonna be beaten by little butter knives.

Win: That....actually hurt, to tell you the truth.

Wolverine's win: Now ya know what REAL claws are.

Off-Screen (Wolverine): I don't know why ya brought butter knives to a claw fight, anyhow. Not that it matters, since I have my healing factor.

(Vs. Iron Man)

Intro A: If I only had armor like yours....

Iron Man: Let's see who really has the better toys, shall we?

Win: Why can't heroes just....magically solve problems?

Iron Man's win: Pfft. You call that tech? I'll show you tech.

Off-Screen: I should probably keep "hi-tech armor" on the ideas board. It would make it a LOT faster to kill zombies, save some people, and get some Zombrex.

Off-Screen (Iron Man): You know, you kind of remind of that one kid I met who had a potato gun. That, and me making my Mark I armor from literal scraps when I was captured by terrorists.

(Vs. Doctor Doom)

Intro B: I'm guessing Dr. Evil was already taken?

Doom: You fight with primitive toys.

Win: You know....you just gave me ideas for another combo weapon!

Doom's win: Hm ha! A minor distraction.

Off-Screen (Doom): I find it laughable that you rely on mere scraps of junk to do your fighting. It has only helped you against fighting zombies in your world.

(Vs. Non-Specific Villains)

Intro A: Oh, God, not MORE crazies.

Win: This is starting to become a sport at this point, honestly.

Off-Screen: It's bad enough with so many damn zombies around. Nobody needs nutbars like YOU around.

(Vs. Taskmaster)

Intro B: You're gonna try to copy me? That's cute.

Taskmaster: I ain't lookin' to copy damn junk!

Win: Sorry, but I know every trick in the book.

Off-Screen: You'd need Combo Cards to try to be my mirror self in terms of weaponry. You wanna let that sink in for a moment?

(Vs. Doctor Strange or Kuja)

Intro A: I don't NEED any more magicians. Like, at all.

Win: At least it wasn't another chainsaw act....

Off-Screen (vs. Kuja): Man-thong....check. Gay attitude....check. Magic....hell of a lotta checks. Now I'm getting PTSD from those two magicians back in Fortune City....(shudders)

(Vs. Human Torch or Ghost Rider)

Intro B: Nice bike you got there. I'd get rid of the flames, though.

Win: Don't wanna burn down a city with a flaming bike.

Off-Screen (Human Torch): Whoa....that's a cool ride you got there, Chuck! Mine if I fine-tune it a little? Don't worry, I WON'T add flames to it.

(Vs. Rocket Raccoon)

Off-Screen: Never thought I'd come across a dirty-mouthed raccoon from space. DEFINITELY harder to tame than a tiger.

(Vs. Galactus)

Galactus: Your toys wouldn't cause a scratch on me. (Also said against Frank West.)

Galactus's win: See what I mean? Your only chance was with the Ultimate Nullifier!

(Vs. Nemesis)

Intro A: Ugh....don't tell me there's SMART zombies now!

Nemesis: ....Phenotrans....

Win: You're DEFINITELY uglier than the other zombies I've fought.

Off-Screen: Is those supposed to be something Phenotrans made up? If so, how the hell did they do it?

(Vs. Tron Bonne)

Intro B: Let's see those heads on your little pals' necks.

Tron: Hey....why are you looking at my Servbots like that?

Win: Too small, I guess....

Win (with Tron's costume on): Maybe that suit would be a better choice....

Tron's win: Please, leave us alone if you know what's good for you.

Tron's win (with Tron's costume on): This is MY suit, thank you.

(Vs. Frank West)

Frank: Chuck....why? (In zombie-fighting pose)

Frank's win: Now I'm getting PTSD from that dream I had....the one where Chuck was a psychopath.

Off-Screen (Frank): Really, Chuck? I went through all the trouble to clear your damn name, and THIS is the thanks I get? I understand that you're stressed and all, trying to find Zombrex for your kid, but still.

(Vs. Chun-Li)

Intro A: Hold it, lady! I'm not responsible for ANY of this.

Chun-Li: Chuck Greene! You have a LOT to answer for, buddy boy!

Win: I'll find the real culprit. I swear I will.

Chun-Li's win: You'd think I'll listen to a punk like you, Chuck?

Off-Screen: Listen, the footage of the bomb being set up and blowing up....that was a guy named T.K. in my show suit. I was being set up by him and his buddies.

(Vs. Chris)

Intro A: Ah, crap, not the military....

Chris: Is THIS supposed to be the suspect?

Win: You weren't supposed to arrive three days earlier. What're you doing?

Chris's win: You know, you don't seem like a bad guy....

Off-Screen (Chris): Sorry, Mr. Greene; we only saw the suspect wearing a helmet. We couldn't get his or her real face.

(Vs. Hsien-Ko)

Intro A: These zombies are just getting more and more bizarre, I swear....

Hsien-Ko: W-wait! I don't eat brains!

Win: How can I tell you're only a girl in a costume?

Hsien-Ko's win: Looks like you also know your way around weapons!

(Vs. Protoman)

Off-Screen: You know, I keep seeing everywhere around Fortune City. Slot machines, cardboard stands, what not; it's almost like you're....real or something.

(Vs. Wesker)

Intro A: So YOU'RE the bastard who made the T-Virus!

Win: Are you part of Phenotrans?!....ANSWER ME!

Off-Screen: Who the hell sent you?! Who's the leader of Phenotrans?! Tell me now before I slit your throat open!

(Vs. Zero)

Intro B: You're name's gonna be appropriate when I'm through with you.

Zero: Do you SERIOUSLY need to rely on common materials?

Win: Guess we know who the zero ISN'T.

Zero's win: This is why civilians are considered weaklings.

(Vs. Viewtiful Joe)

Off-Screen: Sorry, I haven't seen anything related to Captain Blue. I don't even know who the hell he is.

X-Factor: Now I'm angry!

One ally down: Are you serious?

Two allies down: Gotta do everything myself, don't I?

Light defeat: Katey....I'm sorry....

Heavy defeat: Nooooooooo....!!

Time over: Goddamnit! I wasn't even finished!

Last edited: