• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummm... n00bsrock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, I am sure that it won't stay www.n00bsrock.net for long, cause it does seem newbie friendly, but as a senior member, I think it turns allota senior's away. But I have returned, due to high demand. Haha. Oh, if only there was more of me to go around. LOL! But I think the Midnighter is doing what he can to do what he does. I hope he is, cause if it doesn't shape up, allota the senior members aren't going to return.

__Sora__

Website
kitfisto.sitesled.com
i think we are putting too much stress into the name... frankly I dont come to the forum board and read the link address everytime... =/

It shouldnt be that big of a problem unless your really into reading the same address over and over again...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, the name has to do alot with it. Cause nobody wants to be known as a newbie. Even though, I don't think that there is anything wrong with newbies. I think it's what they contribute to the forums, decides on newbies. But "newbies" does turn alot of senior members away, plus they were gone for the big changes that went on...plus, allot of our Gill just went away. I had sooo much gill on the other forums, now, I hardly have any.

O

omnislasher_VII

darky_dee4556 said:
Well, I am sure that it won't stay www.n00bsrock.net for long, cause it does seem newbie friendly, but as a senior member, I think it turns allota senior's away. But I have returned, due to high demand. Haha. Oh, if only there was more of me to go around. LOL! But I think the Midnighter is doing what he can to do what he does. I hope he is, cause if it doesn't shape up, allota the senior members aren't going to return.

Ahem, you aren't really senior at all. You've only been here about 3 months. <<;;

People who joined before August are mainly called seniors; not people who joined in December. :rolleyes:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah, but when we got transffered to here, it said I was a senior member though. Which also makes me question. What are the qualities of seniors? I think the qualities of being a senior is how much you put into the forums. Cause a person could have been a member along time, but never post anything, and they aren't considered real senior members. But I dunno.

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
Yeah. Let Midnighter take care of this. But I think we should suggest a new name for this forum, then. Since the old URL is already being used by Blue Laguna, The Midnighter must think of a unique name.

Why don't we post suggestions for a new namer, then?

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Kawu said:
I think that should be changed to another name. It kinda has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

Wll, considering what happened with the old forum, id say the name was appropriate. n00bs dont rock, but they''ve pretty much taken over....Dammit.

K

Kawu

The Midnighter said:
Oh get lost :p I'm going to change it tomorrow.
RIIGHT..... you keep making false promises. you didn't even do anything to the RPG system. it was just default by VB quit taking so much credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back