• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

umm whats this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think if you were banned it would specifically state so, but I don't know mate to be honest?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That is not a ban message, Ban Messages specifically state that you were banned, and give you a period of time.

The message you received is most likely the result of our servers lagging temporarily, which may have prevented you from accessing the site until it could correct the issue.

That is not a ban message, Ban Messages specifically state that you were banned, and give you a period of time.

The message you received is most likely the result of our servers lagging temporarily, which may have prevented you from accessing the site until it could correct the issue.

Thought so. <3

Although I've got lag time to time during peak hour of this forum, I've never got a message like this? Maybe you tried to access a part of the forum that had certain restrictions?

Eternal Redemption

last in line

Ah I see. Thank You.

Although I've got lag time to time during peak hour of this forum, I've never got a message like this? Maybe you tried to access a part of the forum that had certain restrictions?

No, it logged me out automatically and when I tried to log in again It said that. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back