• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um, does anyone know any cool KH secrets?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
I've been spending my time lately looking for any secret pictures anywhere in KH. All i have found are more wierdo pics in the secret place (i made a new file to check out DI) and the fact that the EotW Core has a face (but i think it's supposed to look like that.) I also found out that Cloud stole Vincent's clothes (sorta, same cape and claw and other stuff). I want to tell all my friends a lot of KH secrets, so if anyone knows any, tell me.
And if anyone minds, post a pic of the secret to help me understand. I'm kinda slow on seeing words. I figure stuff out by pictures. And please, if you know ANY secret, at least say it. Secrets do not include easy ways to beat bosses and stuff. I mean stuff like secret pictures and changes from FF characters.
Thanks for posting (if you care to post)!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hmm, well you said you saw pics in the secret place, so you might know this, but if you look at the drawings the kids made, you can see Donald, Goofy, a chocobo...

Oh, and there's a pic of Yuna, Tidus, and Auron I guess fighting Sin... And some other ones...

Deep Dive

xD Yeah, Rikku was supposed to be in the game... but the whole Riku and Rikku thing would've been just too much.

Meh, one of the drawings in the secret place also shows Sora wearing a crown....

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Thelonepickle said:
Oh, and there's a pic of Yuna, Tidus, and Auron I guess fighting Sin... And some other ones...

From all the easter eggs, walkthroughs and secret threads i've read, there is no such picture of Yuna, Tidus and Auron fighting Sin.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Someone had posted that in End of the World, two rooms before "Linked Worlds" there is an image of a castle: the same castle in the slide that Sora found familiar to him (Hollow Bastion before it was taken by the darkness). I found this image on the wall myself. Sure enough, it's there.

C

CEDELAS

there is alot of secrets like the 3 keys um the pics on di and stuff yeah and some glitches i found out how to get into the arena withought having to fight someone lol its hard just screw around for a while near a wall be careful thought cause u might fall out of the world but its funny cause u can watch a fight between cloud and squall thats the ching ching sound of the swords u can hear

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Cedelas: Which 3 Keyblades are you referring to? If you're talking about Anti-Key, Lost Heart, and Final Key, THEY'RE FAKE. Do not post that B.S. on this site. Do you have any proof of the glitches? I guess not. What about e3 aus? I guess not. B.S. dude, B.S.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, okay then Kaizer21. I must've just seen three OTHER people fighting some OTHER giant blob. And I didn't read it. I saw it. If you just look at all the drawing on the walls and you can see it, too. No offense, but I'm pretty sure I know what Isaw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back