• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Summer Beach Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic-speed

Alright everyone, we have a beach. It's empty. It's gettin close to summer here. We're gonna need something here. A party sounds like it would be nice. In order to create a party though, we'd need to decide what kinds of features/attractions/games/kiosks/etc. we'd find at this party. Money is not an issue. Practicality is not an issue. The only issue here is collecting only the absolute best attractions for this party. Here's how we'll accomplish this:

The initial poster(me) will post 10 things we should have at this party. After the initial 10 things, every person who posts will post only 2 things to add, and one thing to take away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE:
Poster 1(initial poster): I add Item A, Item B, Item C, Item D, Item E, Item F, Item G, Item H, Item I, and Item J.

Poster 2: I add Item K and Item L. I remove Item A.

poster 1 then edits the original post to remove Item A, and to include Items K and L.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's only one more rule. no single poster can add the same thing twice. you cant add the same thing twice in a single post, and you cant add the same thing twice within more than one post. multiple posters can add the same thing, that's acceptable. however, i dont want any single posters adding the same thing twice.

Ok, now that the rules are explained, let's get started.

I add:
1. a 120" plasma HDTV.
2. a Nintendo Wii(w/ 4 remotes, 4 nunchucks, 4 gcn controllers, and Wii Sports)
3. a copy of Excitetruck for the Nintendo Wii.
4. a one-of-a-kind beta copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl.
5. a large stage, dimensions approximately 50'x70'.
6. The Doors(including Jim Morrison, resurrected by a local Necromancer) ready and waiting to perform.
7. another 120" plasma HDTV, constantly playing episodes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Futurama, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Beavis & Butthead.
8. a Subway, giving out free sandwiches, chips, and drinks.(your choice of sandwich, chips, and drinks. just whatever you usually order off their menu.)
9. a Pizza Hut, giving out free pizza, breadsticks, and drinks.(your choice of pizza toppings and drinks.)
10. a McDonalds, giving out free burgers, sandwiches, etc.(once again, your choice of anything normally on McDonalds' menu.)

Last edited:

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
ummm, i think i get the concept do u mean like this:

I would like poster 1 and poster 9....

1. a 120" plasma HDTV.

9. a Pizza Hut, giving out free pizza, breadsticks, and drinks.(your choice of pizza toppings and drinks.)

Unless u mean to add on to the poster like this:

Poster 11: Fresh In-N-Out burgers with fries and your choice of drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back