• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~Ultimate Showdown~~*spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

louis

Is xamnas trying to do the same thing as the fake ansam in kh1 reach kingdom hearts or is he trying to become real like the rest of the org

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Uh... Not sure about this one. I know he wants Kingdom Hearts, and I believe he just says he wants Absolute Power, whether it's the power of Darkners or Light I really don't know. I think he wants to become whole as well. I believe he actually does to.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well the meaning of complete to them is to have control over both "Heartless and Nobodies" and to do that he has to be 'complete.'

Stryder_sdc

Um, actually, do you ever actually see roxas and sora fuse, i mean yes i have heard but i have never seen footage of this happening, maybe its just me not paying attention, has anyone got footage of the fusion?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's really easily hinted, besides the one part where Roxas wakes up, and yet you see Sora's image then his. DiZ talks to Roxas telling him the only way to wake up Sora if he was to be complete. Sora runs up and slashes at DiZ, turns out to be a hologram ect more talking about Sora. Sora's pod opens and Roxas' summer vacation is over, as he says before the logo comes up. But it's most hinted when Sora's about to leave twilight town, and a tear slides down his face. I am sure Sora would not cry for leaving people he don't know. He didn't even cry for Kairi when the island seperated. Therefore more then likely that was Roxas' feeling.

Stryder_sdc

hmmm, its just im wondering y sora was attacked by roxas in the owlrd that never was, surely he wouldnt do it for any other reason than he doesnt want to "die"

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
As I stated earlier

Xaldin said:
There was never a reason stated, for when Roxas and Namine spoke to Sora, the reason wasn't entirely brought up. The only clue was Roxas saying something close to "I want to be real" which doesn't really come up as a reason, however if that was enough of a hint, then that would mean Roxas did it to become real. As for moves, Sora does run up the building in the battle against Xemnas, so there is a chance of that counting as one.

In other words, Roxas more then likely did it to try and prove he was more then just a nobody.

True X Hero

Hey Xaldin, was the fight between Sora and Roxas before or after they fuse, because people keep saying stuff. Like Sora was imagining it. But I'm having a feeling its before they fuse, because: When Sora and Roxas are fighting in that room, wouldn't Sora reconize him, if they fused. And Sora first though it was Riku. So..?

Reverse Rebirth

wouldn't it make more sense to say that roxas wanted control so he fought for it. he didn't want to lose his existance, he wanted control over his own actions. As you can tell they hold sara's appearance and ambitions and roxas' are held as a second priority. I believe that by the end it is a split being.

Also doesn anybody else believe that the fact sora lost a part of himself, thus creating roxas, was the reason why the enemies suddenly became so much harder afterward? It makes sense to me if i think about give me your oppinions.

EDIT: Of course some of what i'm writing may be flawed because i know little to no japanese, I talking based on what i have seen in the clips and what others has translated.

Last edited:

NEO9011

Well I dont know about that very last part, it sounds odd. I think that Roxas is the wilder side of him, but I don't think it took away his strength. It is more like the enemies are harder because you have proven yourself to be really strong and you can take it, plus the door to darkness is nearer, possibly making them stronger.

Reverse Rebirth

Well i just see it as losing part of yourself thus making you weaker....think losing a limb or something...it would make fighting much harder would it not lol? Also now that i think about it you also lose kairi's heart so maybe that is the cause. Also what you said about the darkness makes sense aswell.

Maybe all these factors lead to change in dificulty. Personally i got peaved when it started to take three hits to kill a measly little shadow heartless.

NEO9011

Reverse Rebirth said:
Well i just see it as losing part of yourself thus making you weaker....think losing a limb or something...it would make fighting much harder would it not lol? Also now that i think about it you also lose kairi's heart so maybe that is the cause. Also what you said about the darkness makes sense aswell.

Maybe all these factors lead to change in dificulty. Personally i got peaved when it started to take three hits to kill a measly little shadow heartless.

Yea, that made me mad, but once at level 100, It was easy. When i first played Expert mode, I couldnt beat Cloud alone so i waited a while until i was stronger, but i came back too late and he was really hard. I dont think ive beaten himyet on my expert file. Im only level 66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back