• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ultimate kh disscusssion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

ok think about it
in kh1 sora just got the keyblade and was learnig how to use it
in com he gets a little more experianced with it
in kh2 he gets used to using it and knows how to use it well
in the game staring sora hel be like a master

*more discussion coming soon*

Sexy Angel
Well, duh he is going to be a keyblade master. WHat do you think? YOu think he will just be an immature pest with a keyblade his whole life?

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
ok think about it
in kh1 sora just got the keyblade and was learnig how to use it
in com he gets a little more experianced with it
in kh2 he gets used to using it and knows how to use it well
in the game staring sora hel be like a master

*more discussion coming soon*

Well the more someone make use of his weapon the more he becomes "master" of it ._.

Charlie K

Back in Business
By number 3 he should be teaching Riku, no Lol.Jk. Don't kill me for saying that...Yea, he's the Master.

Y

Yannis

Well, duh he is going to be a keyblade master. WHat do you think? YOu think he will just be an immature pest with a keyblade his whole life?
I had that in mind. In KH1 he was at his age´s acting, in com he was little weird, in KH2 he was more childish and inmature in KH3 he will be like 6 years old..

Charlie K

Back in Business
I had that in mind. In KH1 he was at his age´s acting, in com he was little weird, in KH2 he was more childish and inmature in KH3 he will be like 6 years old..

I wish! That would be Kickin'!

Athaydea

Bronze Member
im not sure about a master level .. a master to me is like a master xehanort and i dont think that by the time kh3 comes out he will be unless its like 5 years later and hes figured out every little secret within it ... as for sora though .. the entire atmosphere of kingdom hearts seems to be taking a more mature and darker tone with BBS and 358/2 ... and when you add that to the fact that they will probly be at least 2 or 3 years older (my personal opinion) .. im sure that most of the childish games will be removed aside from minor disney setbacks .. that'll only work though if they follow up with kh3 in the same sense they do with the new games

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I wouldn't say that. It seems to me that Sora has to "start over" each game.

In Kingdom Hearts, Sora received the Keyblade. At first he used it clumsily, but he became more skilled as the game progressed.

In Chain of Memories, Sora had to start completely over, since he forgot all of his techniques once he entered Castle Oblivion.

In Kingdom Hearts II, Sora awakens from a year long sleep, and is quite of of practice with the Keyblade. However, by the end of the game, Sora is more skilled with the Keyblade than ever before.

Goofyshield

Website
www.freewebs.com

In Kingdom Hearts, Sora received the Keyblade. At first he used it clumsily, but he became more skilled as the game progressed.

In Chain of Memories, Sora had to start completely over, since he forgot all of his techniques once he entered Castle Oblivion.

In Kingdom Hearts II, Sora awakens from a year long sleep, and is quite of of practice with the Keyblade. However, by the end of the game, Sora is more skilled with the Keyblade than ever before.
Guys....O a t h keeper is totally right! Sora did technically have to start over everytime even though he's had the keyblade for about a year and a couple months.... or so! Besides, even when he forgot, he was able to get back on his feet and keep swining (metaphorically speaking)

rascus213

ok maybe not a master but still
kh2 had some pretty cool reaction commands
if those carry on thell be sick
dont post too much eather cause more discussion ideas and such will be on the way

Athaydea

Bronze Member

yeah and while all of this may be true .. may i remind you that sora is sitting safely on destiny islands when kh2 ends .. i really dont see how they could set him back any more if hes concious and not forgetting anything anymore ... i definately think he'll be practicing with it .. but not enough to make him a "master" .. he'll be insanely strong though .. no doubt in my mind

yeah so noo ... i dont think hell be starting over at all .. he'll be kicken ass as soon as he, riku, and kairi set out in kh3.. i can only imagine what that game'll be like

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
ok maybe not a master but still

kh2 had some pretty cool reaction commands

if those carry on thell be sick

dont post too much eather cause more discussion ideas and such will be on the way

Well...the point of this thread isn't a very well made one. If it's the ULTIMATE KH discussion then we should be free to discuss with out limitations such as your comment ^above^

[√]Genuflect
Every Hero has to start over anyway.

Reaction Commands are really cool!

But i like KH1 battle system more than KH2.

I feel KH1 is like the hardest KH for me.
Cause it has no reaction commands and forms.

rascus213

Well...the point of this thread isn't a very well made one. If it's the ULTIMATE KH discussion then we should be free to discuss with out limitations such as your comment ^above^
that statement came out wrong
u can talk about anthing but big topics will be kinda stated
even if u think of something i dont ill put it on there
so its like you guys and me making this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back