• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
beat the game with sora 1 time and i think riku too and go to castle oblivin and use a chest map card and there it should be i got like 30 ultima cards

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
You haven't played KH2 yet? You get it from using synthesis items, and it's pretty hard too.

EDIT: My bad, you weren't very specific in saying which game you get Ultima I thought you mean KH2.

Pyro

all i heard is that you beat the game then play it over again and you will find it in tha last level.

Soren

Awards
Ok, here's what ya do. first, play through the game with Sora and beat it. Once you've unlocked the ability to play as Riku, play through the game and beat it. DO NOT DELETE YOU'RE ORIGINAL SORA FILE!!! Once you beat Riku's story, reload the Sora file you just beat and start synthesizing treasure rooms. you should get the following cards.

Ansem, Lexeaus, and Utlima Weapon.

Also, if you have beaten Marluxia, go around smaking the treasure dropping things and you should eventually get the One-Winged Angel and Daimond Dust keyblades.

Remember, DO NOT DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL SORA FILE OR NONE OF THIS WILL WORK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back