• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ultima, ruby, or emerald wep.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what weapon would you want to fight?

• ruby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • emerald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ultima

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordchander

Ur all right really. But another things comes to my mind when Coolfreak said that the
Oblivion's Keychain is the same as his necklace. A prophecy he is evil? Maybe. Check out
my "Will there be a Kingdom Hearts 3?" Thread for more info on that part.
Also, have you noticed how "evil" the Oblivion keychain is? When you attack with it, a
purple dark wave goes through the air. On my first KH game I never got the Ultima Weapon,
so I ended up defeating Ansem with Oblivion. It also seems so strange that Oblivion is the
second strongest keychain
Oblivion to the Ultima Weapon = Dark to Light.

lordchander

Oh, yea, another thing about an earlier post of mine where I said "how did Sora lose
his orginal keychains?". I think ive worked out an answer: Technically speaking, unless an
event near the beginning of KH2 caused Sora to lose his keychains happened, he could not
have. Its only because it is a new game entirely that Square gets rid of the other keychains.
Like, how unfair would it be if at the beginning of the game, Sora was surround by shadows, next thing, he pulls out Ultima Weapon and destroys em all in one hit??

crowmaster

lordchander said:
Oh, yea, another thing about an earlier post of mine where I said "how did Sora lose
his orginal keychains?". I think ive worked out an answer: Technically speaking, unless an
event near the beginning of KH2 caused Sora to lose his keychains happened, he could not
have. Its only because it is a new game entirely that Square gets rid of the other keychains.
Like, how unfair would it be if at the beginning of the game, Sora was surround by shadows, next thing, he pulls out Ultima Weapon and destroys em all in one hit??

that would be stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back