• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ultima keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.myspace.com
I have every synth Item except 8 oricalcum+ in the guide it says to go to certain worlds and i've gone there and gotten them the only one I cant get would be the one in the underworld tourny it says beat goddess of fate cup but I dont even have that option to play that one.... so how do I get it? also when i get it i'll be missing like 7 oricalcum+ and the guide dont tell you how to get those where are they?

I

inhiding

There are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game. You use an Energy Crystal to halve the amount of materials needed.

Defeat Xemnas' first form (in the final save point room) to unlock Goddess of Fate.

Next time, refer to the Member Helping Members area's stickied threads.

Master Chief

This is in the wrong place. And there is only 7 orichulum + in the game. To get the goddess of fate cup you have to beat Xemnas at merory skyscraper.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
you need some item that halves ur synthesis items....im not sure what it is called but the name is in the members helping members forum...so check there

keyblademaster33

dude, go to the members helping members next time. it will benefit you more because you will get better answers. it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back