• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Ultima

Does anyone have any pictures of what the Ultima Keyblade looks like? I really want to see even though i haven't beaten the game yet(im in hallow bastion).

Sora Ultima

wow... that keyblade looks sweet!!. Oh, and is the Ultima Keyblade really big enough to reach everyone like that?

S King

It's the longest keyblade and gives you 2 MP... anything else do ya wanna know or are you gonna play KH and earn it??

Little Riku

I haven't gotten the Ultima yet...maybe I'll load my game and try to get it.I think I've got most of what I need to get it.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Little Riku said:
I haven't gotten the Ultima yet...maybe I'll load my game and try to get it.I think I've got most of what I need to get it.

Good luck. It took me a very long time for me to get it. The items that is required to synthesis it is very hard to obtain. You have to wait paciently by mushroom heartless until they allow to cast the right spells. It was one of my most frustrating gaming experiences that I have ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back