• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima KeyBlade Weilders Look Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreW0lf

I have 5 Orchilum+ so far, ive gotten all of the guide has says to get, why can i not make the Ultima weapon? :S Is it because i already crafted Save the Queen?

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
1. ) Clear all 5 Chapters of Alantica

2.) Clear 100 Acre Wood
Torn Pages Locations
a. Disney Castle
b. After fighting Heartless with cloud near the save point before The Great Maw
c. Land of Dragons, in the Throne Room. You can also find an Orichalcum.
d. Agrabah at the Desert Ruins

3.) Item Box in The World That Never Was at The Brink Of Despair. It's in the left corner before you go up the steps/ramp into the castle near the Synthesis place.

4.) Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum. The Goddess of Destiny Cup is only avaliable after you beat Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper in The World That Never Was.

5.) Item Box in Twilight Town Sunset Terrace. You need to jump on the tram to get it, it's on the roof of a building.

6.) Item Box in Sapce Paranoids at the Central Computer Area before you fight Sark and the MCP

7.) Get all synthesis materials in the game, a moogle will give you one. This is the hardest one to get.

SabreW0lf

K thanks, but i dont think they gave me one in Atlantica, I even beat Ursula though and it said i finished the chapter ive gotten all the ones the guide has told me to get, and it still says i have 5

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Use some energy shards to lower the amount of materials..

..you do know the recipe is 13 orichalums...thats why you use energy shards :D

SabreW0lf

Yes, it even said "Atlantica" at the end when ever i complete the world it doe with every world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back