• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima keyblade dude why you have to ruin my fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

Why!?Because Hilary's singing is just as bad as my sisters!I don't even know how she made it as an actor/singer!

Sharikaaria

get over it. that thread was closed, and it's unwise of you to continue it in a different thread. this will end up closed too.

your argument on duff was bad, and many people bashed you for it, but you're only making it worse for yourself

gigabeat

stop closing my threads!! they all are validdds! my opinion and everyones opinion is valid!!! ugghhh

gigabeat

XxxUnknownxxX said:
okay its hilary duff........ NO NEVER IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN NEVER!!!! OKAY GOT IT MEMORIZED AS AXEL ALWAYS SAID!!!!!!!
unknown dude your alwyas online in the forums are ya?? dont u ever get tired ughh people like you give me stress

R

Riku's Dawn

Even Axel says Duff is bad!

"Hilary Duff sucks,got it memorized?"said Axel disgusted.

med nin Sakura

I have to agree, Duff can't sing a lick to save her life. If she wasn't such a poster child for Disney she'd be doomed and she wouldn't have sold a single CD.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I already told you giga. Stop making retarded threads. I closed it because it was pure spam and flame. Dangerous combo. If you don't agree with me, maybe I'll get a supermod in here to see you straight<<Closed for Obvious Reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back