• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UEM, xehanort, and terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico21

sora created two nobodies one with his heart then another with kiari's heart.some threads were talking about how xehanort is a nobody but how could that be if his nobody was xemnes. mabye he is? and some other threads were explaining that the UEM was xehanort, but i think its his heartless

lets say that xehanort is a nobody, but dosent relize it. who ever is the human to xehanort he must of created a heartless, and that heartless would be the UEM. that would explain why he wants kingdom hearts cause its the ultimate goal to a heartless.also in kh1 the final boss was xehanorts heartless and his dark side and UEM had a dark side too.

in kh1 we never got see xehanorts heartless until after you beat dark riku, you just saw him wear a coat and a hood. what if that was the UEM in need of a young heart to rejenerate his powers and age (UEM was old in the video so years later image how old and fraglie he would be) and notice how he walks in the scene when he talks to riku in hollow bastion.(just like the secert ending).

and bout xehanort being a nobody who would be his whole. his human had to of have two hearts in order to release two nobodies.But who would of lost their heart and trust this human to keep it? or could some else given birth to xehanort?

also in a video sora was the second person to come back from being a heartless. it could of been terra.
so terra was a heartless but returned back to normal he could of given born to a nobody. that nobody need a name since that would be the very first one.xehanort=another=no heart. since that would the first nobody he wouldnt know much about a nobody so he thought he was whole.

any thoughts? oh and please dont burn these are just ramdon thoughts

Last edited:

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
i don't agree with people who say that xehanort is a nobody
and the UEM in my opinion is xehanort himself

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i don't agree with people who say that xehanort is a nobody
and the UEM in my opinion is xehanort himself

i don't either because xemnas is a nobody and ansem who you fight in kh1 is the heartless so how can xehanort be a nobody, a nobody can't turn into a heartless and a nobody, i think the UEM MAYBE xehanort but nobody knows for sure if the UEM is xehanort we'll have to wait and see

Riku74

yeah i dont think that xeharnort is a nobody either. If he was a nobody then in kh1 he would have also sent nobodies after sora too then. Nice thinking though

KHII+FM

xehanort ia ansems apprentice.as a ful person.in KHi he is a heartless.xemnas in KHII is a nobody

also,UEM is whereing ansem's clothes.(KHI)he is some part of xehanort,just as xemnas is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back