• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.S. Official Site has been open + A New Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
diggin' the site. but not so much your theory..

it's gonna be a huge gigantuar surprise. it's gonna hit you on the face like BAM. you think something's gonna happen and something entirely diff is gonna end up occurring. that's why i'd rather not speculate. but hey~ gotta kill time. MARCH IS TOO FAR AWAY. KHInsider should put up a countdown on the homepage or something. =)

dejah

:|
i KNOWWWWWW. but what to DOOOOOOO.
sob
i hate playing games without knowing what's going on.
spoils it for me. if i can wait this long, i'll wait a little longer.
ARRRRRRRGH.
Must - TryYyY - AAAAnndND --- Waaaaiitt..

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Oh, right, I meant Axel- still, I seriously want to see that trailer-or at least a still of it!
And about those different theories Tetraal stated...I think the luring one is most plausible.
I strongly believe that Namine and BHK know each other...
Perhaps they ARE using Kairi and Namine to lure Sora?

OR...wait a second...<lightbulb>!
"This time, I'll fight.". Sora told Kairi that she couldn't come with him to save the worlds...she probably felt more like a burdon then help, right?
She seems so much more mature in the trailers. She wants to help Riku and Sora!
I'm gunna watch that trailer once more...perhaps she wasn't kidnapped...
Maybe she went freely to help Sora and Riku?
We shouldn't jump to conclusions-maybe she wished she could go off and help her friends, and Diz took her to the other worlds, without her knowing so...?

Maybe it's just cuz I hope she has a much more major role in KH2, coughcoughSittingRockUnknowncough cough and I want to see her with weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back