• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
When u find something someone says really funny and you think it was some kind of private joke with your friends and say 'do u remember when..' and realize it was somehting out of KH.
When u have strange dreams about Hollow Bastion.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
You know u have playedd too much KH when

1. U see some one at the beach saying "handsome", so u take out your carkeys and start stabing him think its ansem

2. when your with ur friends late at night and you look up into the sky expecting a meteor shower

3. when ur swinging in ur room at night ad ur mom says, "wat are u doing" and u say " im killing the heartless"

4. when u become paranoid of ur black dog

trust me i got lots more

Endgame

:D
You know you played too much KH2 when...
-You talk to ducks and expect them to answer you
-You defend yourself against muggers by stabbing them with a key.
-You post on forums on a website like that kingdomhearts2.net...wait a sec!

the Rainmaker

I just posted in the KH played-too-much topic.

I knew I played too much KH: CoM when I sat down to play KH on the PS2 for the second time through, and I couldn't get the buttons on the controller straight because I thought that there were cards and combos for certain buttons. :)

P.S. My friend said that some time ago she started CoM over, and she realized how to use enemy cards. She never read the booklet or figured it out, and she beat both Sora's mode and Reverse/Rebirth. WITHOUT enemy cards. Like, wow.

D

Dark_Heartless

u know u have played too much kh when u get knocked out u expect to either continue, or load another life(file)

Yue

Radical fcuker.
You know when you've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts when you've decided to make a post like this that really doesn't have much to do with the game as much as how many people are psychotic for getting EVERYTHING it has to offer.

BionicleKeyblade

You know you have played to much Kingdom Hearts or Chain of Memories when they are the only games you play, when you talk to your friends who also have the game about it everyday, when you combine Kingdom Hearts in pracically everyting you do, why you complain all the time that there is no Kingdom Hearts movie and they should make one, and when you make up your own parts of the storyline(like with me when I did a reunion between Sora and Kairi). I'll think of more.
Edit:I think I just saw Ansem on TV.:confused:

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
You know you played to much COM when

you compare Inuyasha and KH (two girls, three guys, evil, etc)

You go to cosplay and start to hurt random FF cosplayers and tell them the KH is better

You go to a choboco and feed it a "credit card" or a kingdom kard and expect to ride on it like gummy ship while feeding it other card games saying to shoot out magic

you tell your duck and dog to defend you against the chesmire cat

you see mini versions of people

make a star in woodshop and paint it in art class and tell everyone to take a bit out of it

You tell Mickey to use the light card to refill your flashlight battery

You go up to a girl and ask her if you know yourself

you go to a field and wonder around expecting a random encounter with a unknown

You start to attack doors telling them to change into rooms

I'll add more later

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
You attack ppl who dress up as Heartless

you go to an asian girl and ask her to bring a sword

you look for a falcon to kill and decide to kill your duck

you see a mickey ear hat and say that the king isn't real

you die and when you see Heaven's gates you see Kingdom Hearts

You start using a Keyblade for cooking class

you color a piece of paper and pretend that your doing a fire attack when all your doing is lighting a match

You start to play survivor and decide to dress everyone else as various characters

kizzyke

BionicleKeyblade said:
You know you have played to much Kingdom Hearts or Chain of Memories when they are the only games you play, when you talk to your friends who also have the game about it everyday, when you combine Kingdom Hearts in pracically everyting you do, why you complain all the time that there is no Kingdom Hearts movie and they should make one, and when you make up your own parts of the storyline(like with me when I did a reunion between Sora and Kairi). I'll think of more.
Edit:I think I just saw Ansem on TV.:confused:

Totally the same as i would say...

And Elric the thing you said about kingdom hearts being heavens gates, i think i'd prefer that cause then there would be some adventure after the death....

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
u know youve played too much KH when u take out your housekey and start stabbing yourself yelling I'll Save you!"

Or when u sit outside a grocery store and yell to people, "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL OPEN THE DOOR! YOU HOLD THE MIGHTIEST WEAPON OF ALL!

i did these both when i was sugar high.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
I dunno if this has been posted yet 'coz i didn't read all of it so:

-You know when you play to much CoM when you hold out a custom made Moogle Room Map Card to a close door and expect it to open with a flashing light and with a moogle inside so you can get a free packet of cards and buy some new ones! lol

I did this at school, everyone was looking at me wierdly, this was just recent though 'coz CoM came out on friday 6th may in UK. LOL XD

Dark_Kairi23

You know you have played to much when you think Sora and Kairi and Riku are at the beach.

You have played to much when you pretend with your brother that the car your mom is driving is a gummi ship.
(^I'm not naming any names but there is someone who does this )

*Twilight*

You know you played to much COM when...

-you bring a deck of cards and your house key with you everywhere you go in case you get in a fight with someone.

-you pass by a large mansion, and scream "MY MEMORIES!! AHHHHH!!!" as you run away.

-you look around your house for an "8" card so you can get into the kitchen.

-you run up to a random blonde-haired girl and say, "I don't remember our first kiss...but I'm sure you can refresh my memory," and wink. o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back