• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.E.M. and Xehanort's Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.DiZ.

look here at the Unknown Elder Mage:

XehanortandhisReplica.jpg

now look at Xehanort's Heartless:

Ansem.jpg

take a close look. do u see any similarities?

also, in the U.E.M.'s pic above, see that ball of darkness? that was his keyblade, maybe made up of many hearts like the Dark Keyblade was from KHI... what do you think?

Takuto4

hmmm.... the only simiarities i see is their clothing and their hair color. the dark orb thing was made of hearts? I think he got that from Ven because is saw Ven hav this dark thing going around him when U.E.M. was crushing his helmet.

.DiZ.

well their clothes are a PRETTY big give away, think theres a reason why they look like the same? and UEM could have been taking Ven's heart to top off the rest of the Chasers hearts to open Kingdom Hearts. maybe. or sampling Ven's heart...

Takuto4

maybe Ven's heart has some special power to open kingdom hearts??? i think U.E.M lost his memory from kingdom hearts' light,and then ansem the wise finds him.

.DiZ.

its Xehanort, not UEM. and, that sounds right i guess... i mean Sora has a powerful heart...

Athomus

Personally, making assumptions purely on the similarities in appearance (While sometimes may produce accurate results) has little backbone.

First learn more facts, rather then simply looking at two people who wear similar clothing might be related somehow. Well, that's almost a given.

However, you get more out of it, if you actually research a bit about the character.

Don't think there's a relation because of the jacket, look more at the personality and paths of the two characters:

FOR EXAMPLE:

- Xehanort was said to have a quite absorbant mind, displaying great intelligence, to the things Ansem was teaching him. This could either be a similarity to the actions of a heartless looking for a heart, but him simply doing it to knowledge. Or this could be a similarity factor between the U.E.M. because of what we can tell by his limited presentation of his personality traits (Seemingly very powerful, seasoned, and a "genius" perhaps. Of course all of the observations vary from person to person)

Just try to think things a bit more deeply, which I'm not saying you're not doing, but I'm simply reinforcing it.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont see any simmilarites!!! IM BLIND!! you guys are so insensitive! jk, im not blind, im just ddeaf and dying. no seriously? im none of those things. i see those similarites! their hair! the same. lol actually the clothes. but their height is dff.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

well their clothes are a PRETTY big give away, think theres a reason why they look like the same? and UEM could have been taking Ven's heart to top off the rest of the Chasers hearts to open Kingdom Hearts. maybe. or sampling Ven's heart...

Yea then Mickey comes to kick that old dudes ass and return it to Ven!

Ansem Darkheart

Also one thing that most people tend to look over is the eyes. Ansem (Xehanorts Heartless) and the U.E.M. both have the orange eyes. Alot of people on the forums get the colors mixed with Terras when he looks up at Kingdom Hearts. Terra's eyes turn from blue to gold, not orange.

But to my point, don't judge a book by its cover. Just because Ansem and U.E.M. have the same outward appearence doesn't mean they are the same. I already learned my lesson once with DiZ.

Thats Right! Remember when everyone was speculating that DiZ was Ansem. Everybody thought it was Ansem wrapped in bandages. I mean they both had the same color eyes (orange) and the same skin color, right?

I guess im just saying dont jump on the obvious.

V

V.A.T.13

Also one thing that most people tend to look over is the eyes. Ansem (Xehanorts Heartless) and the U.E.M. both have the orange eyes. Alot of people on the forums get the colors mixed with Terras when he looks up at Kingdom Hearts. Terra's eyes turn from blue to gold, not orange.

But to my point, don't judge a book by its cover. Just because Ansem and U.E.M. have the same outward appearence doesn't mean they are the same. I already learned my lesson once with DiZ.

Thats Right! Remember when everyone was speculating that DiZ was Ansem. Everybody thought it was Ansem wrapped in bandages. I mean they both had the same color eyes (orange) and the same skin color, right?

I guess im just saying dont jump on the obvious.
heh, DiZ's face was covered and he actually was Ansem. XD

.DiZ.

no double posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and well, actually, Ansem the Wise(the real one) has plain pale-ish skin... and for some reason, DiZ had darker skin when wrapped up... yes, Ansem the Wise, U.E.M., and Xehanort's Heartless ALL have orange eys.

but what i think of the U.E.M., is that he is actually Xehanort when he got old... after Ansem the Wise found him. and maybe he can make multiple heartless of himself that are similar...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay, first, the game takes place in the past, about 10 years before KH1. Before Xehanort even met Ansem, meaning the UEM can't be Xehanort's Heartless. On the other hand, he can be Xehanort. Aside from what has already been said, the similarities between the UEM and Xehanort includes:
~The way the UEM holds his hands behind his back is a sterotype of a scientist, which Xehanort was.
~Both Xehanort and the UEM share the "superhuman" quality Ansem spoke of.
~Both UEM and Xehanort seem to have an interest in Kingdom Hearts.

There's more then just that, but there are several similarities between the two.
Since the game takes place in the past, and if Xehanort is thew UEM, then he must have done something to make him younger.

Also, the ball of energy the UEM has is the Keyblade he was weilding. When he froze Ven, you can still see his eyes moving, showing that he was still alive.

MonkeyDLuffy

I personally think there's a connection between Xehanort and U.E.M. It can either be that the U.E.M is once Xehanort's peronal acquintance. Or the U.E.M is Xehanort HIMSELF. I can't make solid predictions until the new game shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back