• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

two questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingblader9

um.. the first is obvious kind of. should i play com first or kh2fm i dont know... the other question is in the trailer at the end i know alot about the knight guys and xehanorts past well its actually just a theory but one thing i dont get is...everyone knows xehanort is older then he looks and so are the knights but in the new trailer the knight guys was on the floor in an old room i think it was a prison actually because u see cell doors as xehanort walks past and anyway do u think the knight was there that whole time? i dont really know...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Well, in an interview, Nomura states that you really sould play RE: CoM first since there are things that appear in that game, are relevant to KH II: FM+. You can find the interview somewhere on the main page.

As for your second question, it's pretty early to speculate as to what's going on. The trailer was only released recently and we really don't know much about the guy in the armor to begin with.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Square-Enix recommends that you play CoM first then KH2FM+, as you will better understand KH2FM+ if you do so. As for the second question, how long is "that whole time"? There's no official answer for your second question yet. We'll have to wait and play the game ^^

I

The Show Must Go On
um, i think i would just play rekhcom, because i really don't care much about kh2fm aside from all the new sexy axel parts *huggles axel plushie*, so, yes, like everyone said, play rekhcom first

Josh

Silver Member
I'd go with Re:COM. to test out the battle system. or it might be smart to beat kh2 fm for first since the battle systems are different.

Replica Riku

For your first question, I'd say play COM to help understand some of the story in KH2. Also, wasn't it stated that playing COM first will unlock something in KH2? As for your second question, we're not sure if that is the knight on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back