• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Questions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
To those of you who got the game. I got two questions for y'all.

How difficult and/or challenging do you find BBS (I don't care about whether it's Beginner or Proud Mode or such) I want to know if it's as challenging as KH1 and KH Days, or as easy as KH2? IMO, I find KH2 Proud Mode fairly difficult but not too difficult. (like Normal Mode), but what of BBS's level of difficulty for you?

Also I want to know how the Scenario flows like. I read it on the spoilers but just want to clarify if you have to choose one character and be stuck with them till the ending or do you have the option to finish Terra's episode in one particular world and then move on to the next character in that same world? Like:

Terra @ Enchanted Dominion -> Ven @ Enchanted Dominion -> Aqua @ Enchanted Dominion
Terra @ Castle of Dreams -> Ven @ Castle of Dreams -> Aqua @ Castle of Dreams
etc.

or

Terra Whole Story -> Ven Whole Story -> Aqua Whole Story

If this question has been answered already, please redirect me to the original thread. Sorry for this long paragraph. I just wanna know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back