• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two New Game Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel8

I was thinking about the reaction commands in KH2 and I want to know what you guys think about this: Kingdom Hearts DS , it'll be a KH game with an original story l\ and using the 2nd screen to activate the Reactions. I.E. You get close to an opponent then when the oppurtune moment occurs a message will pop us saying TOUCH!

Okay Second idea , A KH game that would be like a what if story. What if everything happened oppositely like if Riku stayed the Keyblade Chosen One, it would show how the story would differ. besides don't you think Dark Sora would be awesome?

Fire Tears

I wanted a DS bad at 1st but then the touch screen thingie became a lot more too much after I realized every game "needed" the touch element.

E

Eclipse

i think a super sony smash bros. kh edition should be released

kick but with other opponents, use sora's drives to battle, battle online!! wooohoooo!!

Sora da Explorer

The second one is cool......like what if Kairi never came to Destiny Islands? Or if Sora was a coward and didnt want to check to make sure the raft was okay during the storm? Or if Donald and Goofy never made it to Traverse Town because they picked up a sexy hitch-hiker who turned out to be a serial killer?!? IT WOULD THROW THE WHOLE GAME OFF! But it'd be cool

gummishipmaster7

uhhhh... Honestly. I don't have money to buy a PSP lol. Like you guys don't have money to buy a DS. So I think they should make a game for both portable devices.

but with both having the same graphics so one group of people who have DS don't get dissapointed for PSP people having better graphics.

Kbdoublewielder

thats a lame idea, like people would care about the differences, the likley-hood of square making a game on both is not gunna happen.

Kbdoublewielder

sorry to shoot it down but remember square talking abiut not realeasing it on eacher systems. and people wont care about the differences.

HandsomeAnsem32

Well your gonna have a problem. If they do have a KH on a portable, there going to make it on the DS. Cause Square has sticked with Nintendo for the Portable market.

*cough cough Chain of Memories cough cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back