• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Two more promo campaigns for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So much news in such a short time! According to this 4Gamer article, translated by Goldpanner, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX will have two more promo campaigns alongside the one we previously reported on. Lucky fans will recieve a copy of the game signed by developers. Click 'read more' to read the translations.

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Special Commercial and Campaign Site Now Open. Share Famous Scenes From The Series To Receive a Gift

Today (13th March 2013), on the official site for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, an action RPG for PS3 planned to release tomorrow (14th March), Square Enix revealed a special commercial featuring ordinary fans. In addition, they opened a campaign site called the Memory Theatre where you can share scenes from the series that left you with memories.

In the newly opened Memory Theatre, 22 clips of scenes that were highly popular at the time each of the games were originally launched appear alongside the voices of fans. Currently, there is a campaign offering a gift of a KH Digital Wallpaper Set to all members who share three scenes on Twitter or Facebook. 

Also, 20 names will be drawn by lottery from among the fans who shared the 'most shared scene' of the campaign to receive a copy of the game signed by the developers. As you think back over the scenes that appeared in the series, see if you can pick which one you think is the best. The submission period ends 5pm 11th April, so if you plan to participate, don't let the time get away from you.

Additionally, as we stated in another article published today, applications are currently open for participants in a Closed Beta Test of the newest title in the series, the browser game KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] (Kingdom Hearts: Key). Those interested should think about applying to this, too.

The Memory Theatre Campaign Site
KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official Site

~~

Square Enix Co., Ltd. (Head Office: Shinjuku, Tokyo, Representative Director and President: Yoichi Wada, hereon Square Enix) has revealed a Memory Theatre campaign site and a special commercial featuring players of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- for the PS3. 

■ KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Campaign Site: The Memory Theatre

At the Memory Theatre, which opened today, 22 scenes from Kingdom Hearts (hereon KH) Final Mix, KH Re:Chain of Memories and KH 358/2 Days that had a big impact when the title originally released appear alongside comments by fans of their memories.

Each clip features a button that allows it to be shared on Twitter and Facebook, and if you share more than three clips from the campaign site you will receive a KH Digital Wallpaper Set. Also, 20 names will be drawn by lottery from among the fans who shared the scene that was shared most during the campaign period to be gifted a copy of the game that has been signed by the developers. By all means, take this chance to share your memories with other KH fans.

➙Submission Period
21 March 2013 (Tue) ~ 11 April (Thu) 5pm

➙Date and Time of Announcement
The most shared clip will be announced at 5pm on the 12th of April (Fri).

THE MEMORY THEATER

■ KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- TV Commercial Out Now!

Today, a completed TV commercial featuring fans was uploaded to the official site. 
※See it at TVCM under Movies.

The KH fans who contributed to this campaign site and TV commercial had applied to a recruitment call for participants in a special ad & web content held by the SQEX Members company membership website. 

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official Site
KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Members Site
SQEX Members (free to register)

■ About KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

In order to celebrate the Kingdom Hearts series reaching its tenth year, HD versions of the first title Kingdom Hearts (hereon KH) and KH Re:Chain of Memories are being put together with an additional video volume allowing the enjoyment of the story of KH 358/2 Days (released on the Nintendo DS in 2009).

KH (the first title) was re-released with various extra components as KH Final Mix, and that version has been packed with every component and remade in HD. With two HD games and the addition of KH 358/2 Days told in cutscenes remade from the Nintendo DS, this three-title compilation will be enjoyed by both those who have already enjoyed the series so far and those who are having their first contact with the series.

In addition, the three titles (※) have PS3 trophy support.

(※)
1 KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
2 KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
3 KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days

Source: 4Gamer

Translations:  Goldpanner

Last edited by a moderator:

S0R4

Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone Know when this is gonna be out in the EU, like I know it's Autumn but when? :S I live in the UK & on Amazon it doesn't say a date on the UK Website, but if you go onto the Dutch Website it says 6th September. I'm confused :(!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Anyone Know when this is gonna be out in the EU, like I know it's Autumn but when? :S I live in the UK & on Amazon it doesn't say a date on the UK Website, but if you go onto the Dutch Website it says 6th September. I'm confused :(!

No official date has been announced yet. The date that you saw on the Dutch Website is a placeholder.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Gexus said:
Also, 20 names will be drawn by lottery from among the fans who shared the 'most shared scene' of the campaign to receive a copy of the game signed by the developers. As you think back over the scenes that appeared in the series, see if you can pick which one you think is the best. The submission period ends 5pm 11th April, so if you plan to participate, don't let the time get away from you.

tumblr_mbj0bkvffM1risusro1_400.gif

YOU'RE KILLING ME SE!!!! Ugh! Okay, so a few things I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with:

1) Do you have to live in Japan for that promotion
2) Can you share every single video on the site and thus be entered automatically since no matter what the most popular one is you'll have shared it?
3) If you can't share every video, what is the max number of videos you can share?

I really want to at be entered into this raffle if possible, despite the fact that SE's track record with KH raffles I think is pretty on and off lol They had a raffle to win an autographed lithograph of Re:Coded by Nomura at the Nintendo World pre-release event and from my knowledge, I don't think anyone who won won ever received it lol

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Ah man! I don't live in Japan, but I hope the contest supports American entries if just for the wallpapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back