• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't finished the game yet, but does it ever explain why Roxas had two keyblades? Or why Sora has two in his drive forms? I was under the impression that Keyblades were one of a kind in each realm (dark and light), with the exception of that one created with the seven princesses' hearts. How come keyblades are so commonplace now?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope, never did. But as for the Drive Forms. That is easily explained. When Sora drives with one of his friends it makes him stronger giving him the ability to wield two Keyblades.

As it takes a VERY STRONG heart to wield two Keyblades. Roxas being able to do that is a great mystery.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
As a Nobody he has NO Heart. And he had NO memories of Sora. He DID have a special birth. But that is Major Spoilers and does not belong here. Which may prove why he has those specific Keyblades and why he CAN wield them.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Of course, some speculate the Keyblades weren't even REAL. That is open to debate. As he DOES have those Keyblades and uses both OathKeeper and Oblivion BEFORE certain events happen.

I, personally, believe them to be REAL. For a short time the Kingdom Key was passed to Roxas, since his STRONG connection to Sora. And, in return, he obtained the Keychains that Sora himself had.

And his special birth allowed him to wield both Keyblades. So, in retrospect, Roxas WAS stronger than Sora. To a degree.

Can someone refresh my memory on how the keyblade was created in the first game? The one that unlocked people's hearts? I can't remember when it first appeared.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The seven princesses is what created the Heartless Keyblade. Their Hearts to be exact is what created the Heartless Keyblade. Technically it would be the six princesses since Kairi's Heart WAS NOT used to make the Heartless Keyblade.

I thought their hearts made the keyhole:confused: . Or did it make the keyhole AND the key to unlock it? That would make sense:p, to make a lock and a key to go with it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It REVEALED the Keyhole and their hearts were TAKEN from their bodies and made the Heartless Keyblade.

And Keyblades ARE one of a kind. There are ONLY Four Keyblades.

Light (Sora's Kingdom Key)

Darkness (Mickey's Inverted Key)

In-Between (Way To Dawn)

Present (This hasn't been revealed)

Keyblades are in no way COMMON. Only THREE people have them.

Last edited:

ChronoTrigga

I think the reason Roxas was able to wield 2 was because he was almost @ 100% memory restoration (meaning Him & Sora becoming one whole again) and the fact that Sora was out of commission the entire time Roxas was in existence thus, one of the keyblades infact was Roxas & the other he used was Soras.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas didn't have his own Keyblade. And he used those Keyblades way BEFORE what happened at Twilight Town. One is obviously the Kingdom Key with a keychain attached, probably the OathKeeper.

And the other is formed probably from his special birth. Which grants him greater strength. Or maybe the fact that he has NO heart is what allows him to wield two Keyblades.

ChronoTrigga

Inner-Demon said:
Roxas didn't have his own Keyblade. And he used those Keyblades way BEFORE what happened at Twilight Town. One is obviously the Kingdom Key with a keychain attached, probably the OathKeeper.

And the other is formed probably from his special birth. Which grants him greater strength. Or maybe the fact that he has NO heart is what allows him to wield two Keyblades.
That's exactly what I said.....just not as detailed......

Basically one of the keyblades was Soras & the other was formed from Roxas.

Dreday06'

two key blades is tight it just too short Roxas is a part of sora so of course hes going to have the same key blades as sora

E

Evil-Riku

I'm guessing, is because he didn't want to copy Sora, in having one, and felt like having two, it's just a theory

<VII_Axel>

Inner-Demon said:
It REVEALED the Keyhole and their hearts were TAKEN from their bodies and made the Heartless Keyblade.

And Keyblades ARE one of a kind. There are ONLY Four Keyblades.

Light (Sora's Kingdom Key)

Darkness (Mickey's Inverted Key)

In-Between (Way To Dawn)

Present (This hasn't been revealed)

Keyblades are in no way COMMON. Only THREE people have them.
More than 3.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

xxwunlilvietxx

Inner-Demon said:
As a Nobody he has NO Heart. And he had NO memories of Sora. He DID have a special birth. But that is Major Spoilers and does not belong here. Which may prove why he has those specific Keyblades and why he CAN wield them.
well actually.. roxas didnt have a special birth.. namine did. roxas was born from someone special but he was born like anyother nobody. a left behind shell.. accept this time sora became human again wich is the special part. now namine..*out of subjest* was born when sora release kairi's heart from him.. she is techically kairi's nobody.. but since it came from soras.. it give her the ability to manipulate soras memories. now since roxas is a figment of sora.. of course he can wield the keyblade. maybe if there is a 3rd kh... we might find out.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
42972973 said:
I haven't finished the game yet, but does it ever explain why Roxas had two keyblades? Or why Sora has two in his drive forms? I was under the impression that Keyblades were one of a kind in each realm (dark and light), with the exception of that one created with the seven princesses' hearts. How come keyblades are so commonplace now?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back