• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two For Two

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

Simple theory that just popped up in my mind. It's probably flawed in some way, but that's why I leave you readers to determine it.

I propose that when Sora & Kairi's Nobodies were created, they may have had a pair created in both the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness to correspond with the location of Sora & Kairi's hearts during the creation process (Sora was fading into darkness, whereas Kairi was reawakening in the light).

Namine and Roxas may be their Nobodies from the Light Realm.

Whereas Xion and the friend she's searching for are their Nobodies from the Dark Realm.

Owaz

Just keep in mind that Roxas, Namine, and Xion are supposed to be "special" Nobodies. They may not have been born into that inbetween realm.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Nobodies are only born in the Inbetween Realm....

TruthSuperman.png

With that said I think we can call it a day.
And no, they are only "special" because of the way they were born, all nobodies are born in the inbetween realm.
And Xion was never said to be a special nobody either, for that matter, she might not be a nobody at all.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Just keep in mind that Roxas, Namine, and Xion are supposed to be "special" Nobodies. They may not have been born into that inbetween realm.
All Nobodies are.
And yes, Roxas and Nami did.

TruthSuperman.png

With that said I think we can call it a day.
And no, they are only "special" because of the way they were born, all nobodies are born in the inbetween realm.
And Xion was never said to be a special nobody either, for that matter, she might not be a nobody at all.
Xion has been confirmed to be a Nobody with a special birth.

Rix

:)
Awards
Oh no...

+ Another Sora/Roxas twin too?

No, this is all no no.

NO!

Owaz

Well, were we ever shown or actually told that Roxas and Namine were born in the realm of nothingness?

A

Audo

Well, were we ever shown or actually told that Roxas and Namine were born in the realm of nothingness?
In-between =/= Nothingness.
And yes we were. Nami was born in Castle Oblivion, and Roxas was born in Twilight Town. Both worlds that sit in the In-between realm.

Owaz

In-between =/= Nothingness.
And yes we were. Nami was born in Castle Oblivion, and Roxas was born in Twilight Town. Both worlds that sit in the In-between realm.

Hrm. Well perhaps that still leaves room for the other part of my theory, about how Sora's heart was fading into darkness and Kairi's was reawakening in the light.

Iridium

Awards
Um...all Sora did was release her captive heart in his body..
Not sure what you're getting at with that statement.

Wait, you mean the moment in HB where she restored him?
Otherwise I am sorry but I'm lost.

Owaz

Bah, it's not really important.

You guys made me aware of the flaws with this theory so I'm going to forget about it.

Iridium

Awards
Well to ease the anguish, you could just close it since it's been pretty much debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back