• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twlight Knight and the Oblivion empier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarm7

This is the first chapter of a story i am writing please comment:thumbsup:

........................................................................................................................

Chapter1: The Door to Destiny

My life, my life, my name is Jaden Darkrain and I was thirteen years old when this happened. I have long silver hair, tan skin, and I am about 5 feet tall with orange eyes. I live in a town called Terra town. This is a journal about my life and how it all changed. It all started 3 years ago my timing may be off a bit but I am pretty sure, it was two and a half weeks until the end of summer. My best friend Josh (he has blond spiky hair and is about my height and has blue eyes) and I were on our way to the Terra town annual Dual tournament (Dual is an organized event where people use wooden swords or staffs until one of them is unable to continue). When we saw a kid with green glowing eyes and dark short hair. He
did not look like he was from around here. We just thought he was there for the tournament.

When we got to the tournament we saw Zeke the town bully he was tall but was not that strong he usually had his gang do the dirty work for him; he has blond hair and was wearing a baseball hat. He seemed like he was entering the tournament too. Hey losers! Zeke said. Not now Zeke lets go Jaden before we catch what he has, said Josh. Whatever! At least I am not chicken said Zeke. Who said we’re chickens I said. Everyone ever since you two ran away from a fight said Zeke. You know what really happened, we did fight but then our mom stepped in and stopped it before any real fighting happened I said. Doesn’t matter if your mom stopped it or not you are probably going to run away in the tournament said Zeke. No we’re not! I said, right! said Josh.

Sure I guess, we will see in the tournament said Zeke. Yeah I guess we will I said, then we walked away. The first match was Josh Vs Xixi a kid from Zeke’s gang. It was a quick match Josh just ran up and jabbed him in the stomach with his sword. The next match was me Vs another kid form Zeke’s gang named Ray. It did not take too long but was definitely not short he was good but I was better. First I ran up to him and wacked him but he stopped it. We kept clashing until I faked him out and knocked him senseless. Then there were a couple of matches not that important. Then the finalists were Josh, Zeke, a kid named Jak and another kid named Luke and that kid with the green glowing eyes whose name was Shadow and I. The first match of the finals was Jak and Shadow, and within ten seconds Jak lost. It was so quick I am still not sure what happened. The next battle was Josh versus Zeke. It was a crazy match Josh was jumping dogging and faking him out and so was Zeke it was wild but in the end Josh lost. He was pretty sad. Then it was Luke and I. I beat him quick just wacked him in the leg twice and he was down. The last match was Zeke, Shadow and I. The match started, Zeke jumped at Shadow but fell in midair! He was knocked out! It was just Shadow and I, I ran at him, then the crowd froze and everything turned into darkness he transformed into a dark creature that was pitch black then it jumped at me!
I screamed! It was terrifying. I then thought that I couldn’t fear the darkness I must embrace the darkness. I have no clue were that thought came from. Then I started to transform into the same thing that the Shadow guy was, and I started to sleep with all the darkness entering my heart. Then when I woke up everyone was still frozen and the creature turned back into Shadow.

Then Shadow said you have taken the first step in fulfilling your destiny I hope I will see how you progress. Then he dropped on the floor. Then everything unfroze. The announcer yelled the winner is Jaden. Josh ran up to congratulate me. I took the trophy and for a minute I forgot what had just happened. Then it came rushing back to me. After the award ceremony I ran straight home. I then laid on my bed and I heard a voice say “Jaden do you want power” I did not answer. Then everything went dark. As I stood in the darkness I hoped it was all a dream. Unfortunately it was not. The voices then said to control darkness you must strike fear into where fear is born, darkness. To do that you must defeat one of the Oblivion Empires Greatest Warriors! I then said Oblivion Empire? Yes it is your shadow. Then right before my eyes the same type of dark creature appeared except 10 times bigger.
My heart sank as fear itself came to life. The monster punched the ground, when it hit the ground darkness swarmed out. I ran and ran with all my might. Then I remembered what the voice said. I then stopped and let the darkness engulf me. I spent what felt like an eternity in darkness. After awhile I started to relax. Once I relaxed the darkness fled and the voice spoke to me again it said you have embraced the darkness and now the shadows are yours to control. The darkness then completely lifted and I was in my room again. I went to bed that night wondering what was going on. After a while of thinking I decided to go to bed and forget about it. The next morning I was walking to Josh’s house when I bumped into a man in a black coat with a hood covering his face. The man said you must open the door. He then walked away. I was completely freaked out. I tried not to think too much about it. As I kept walking I saw Josh’s I said hi he waved and then froze. Actually everything froze.

Then out of nowhere, a man in a white jumpsuit with a white mask covering his face jumped at me. When I got a better look at him I saw he had kunai knives in his hands. He then attacked me. I dodged the attack. I then thought back to what that voice said so I said shadows come to me! Well no shadows came. I started to panic. Then that man from before jumped out of nowhere and told me to run. I was too stunned to move. He then said Shadait was some kind of weird language. But after he said that shadows came! Once I realized what was happening I booked out of there. But when I was running the same man in white appeared. He then said do not open it! Then the shadow completely overwhelmed him. I was so confused.

Then I did something that I will regret for the rest of my life. I will regret it not because it was wrong but because no human being should ever see this. I pulled of his mask what I saw was the most terrifying thing ever his face was bleeding black and white blood. I could not see his true face because the blood was covering it. He then blew up in to light pure light then he was gone. The shadows disappeared and time unfroze. Then I saw Josh running up to me. I was too mortified to speak. Josh then said are you ok man? I told him no I wasn’t. He then asked what’s wrong and I said in a low voice everything. Instead of hanging with Josh I went home. I was completely freaked out even 3 years later I am still freaked out. While I was laying on my bed I heard a soft whistling. It grew louder and louder then silence I looked on the floor and I saw a scroll so I unrolled it and it said.
Hello Jaden how are you? I heard you had a run in with an Assassin from the order of light. I guess they found out who you are, well I hope I get to see you soon. P.S. please try to open the door to terra town.
from Vincent.

I was officially freaked out. I spent the whole rest of the day wondering about the events that were unfolding. The rest of the week was pretty boring I hung out with friends and kept trying to figure this all out. Then the door opened! It started on a Monday evening I was hanging with Josh when a man in purple armor walked up to me and said Prince the time has come you must open the door!
I yelled with all my might, why, why me, well answer you freak well why do I have to open this stupid door. The man replied Prince please do not get upset. Get upset I am passed upset I am furious I screamed. Please calm down or Vincent might get mad. Who is this Vincent guy? I yelled.

He is you father Prince the man replied. My father! He is alive, my adoptive parents said my parents died when I was little. Well that is partially true your mother is dead. You are insane I screamed. Prince the door is waiting for you the man replied. The whole time this was happening Josh was completely confused. I then said if I open this stupid door, will you leave me alone? Yes was his simple reply. Where is this door I said. Follow me he said.

I followed him into a dark cave outside of town. While I was walking I realized I completely forgot about Josh. Then I saw this giant red, black and purple door but it had no handle. I then asked where is the handle? He said you have to open it without one. Great now how am I going to do this I thought.

Then I remembered what that man in black said to summon the shadows. Well it was worth a shot I said in my head. So I touched the door and yelled Shada. Then I heard a loud screeching sound and the door opened!

A gust of wind blew out and what looked like shadows were coming out. I asked the man in armor what was going on? He replied the beginning of the new age. What? Was my simple response. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a bed in a purple room. The room looked very fancy like it belonged to a king or a prince that is when it hit me. I yelled! Is anyone there. An evil malicious voice answered yes. I asked where I was and the voice answered in your new home. Then I saw her, the ruler of this castle Victoria Blackheart.
I then found out after the door was opened the man in purple armor, whose name is Gregory brought me to the castle. I had been unconscious for 2 days. I guess that door was the door to my true destiny.

mileycyrus13

Website
www.arainbowofcolors.deviantart.com
Great story but Please remember to proofread! when some one speaks piut a punctuation around it. put the punctua tion in the right place! maybe, i can help? this is the proof read chapter. hope it does and i hope u aren't mad!

Chapter1: The Door to Destiny

My life, my life, my name is Jaden Darkrain and I was thirteen years old when this happened. I have long silver hair, tan skin, and I am about 5 feet tall with orange eyes. I live in a town called Terra town. This is a journal about my life and how it all changed. It all started 3 years ago my timing may be off a bit but I am pretty sure, it was two and a half weeks until the end of summer. My best friend Josh (he has blond spiky hair and is about my height and has blue eyes) and I were on our way to the Terra town annual Duel tournament. When we saw a kid with green glowing eyes and dark short hair. He did not look like he was from around here. We just thought he was there for the tournament.

When we got to the tournament we saw Zeke the town bully. He was tall, but was not that strong he usually had his gang do the dirty work for him; he has blond hair and was wearing a baseball hat. He seemed like he was entering the tournament too. "Hey losers!" Zeke called." Not now Zeke! lets go Jaden before we catch what he has," said Josh. "Whatever! At least I am not chicken," said Zeke. "Who said we’re chickens, you big chicken?" I asked. "Everyone ever since you two ran away from a fight," said Zeke. "You know what really happened?"I asked."We did fight but then our mom stepped in and stopped it before any real fighting happened!" I said. "Doesn’t matter if your mom stopped it or not you are probably going to run away in the tournament." said Zeke. "No we’re not!" I said, "Right!" said Josh.

"Sure I guess, we will see in the tournament!Chicken!" taunted Zeke. "Yeah I guess we wil."l I said, then we walked away.after he was ot of an earshot,me & Josh both murmured,"Idiot." The first match was Josh Vs Xixi, a kid from Zeke’s gang. It was a quick match Josh just ran up and jabbed him in the stomach with his sword. The next match was me Vs another kid form Zeke’s gang named Ray. It did not take too long but was definitely not short. He was good, but I was better. First I ran up to him and wacked him but he stopped it. We kept clashing until I faked him out and knocked him senseless. Then there were a couple of matches not that important. Then the finalists were Josh, Zeke, a kid named Jak, and another kid named Luke, and that kid with the green glowing eyes whose name was Shadow, and I. The first match of the finals was Jak and Shadow, and within ten seconds Jak lost. It was so quick. I am still not sure what happened. The next battle was Josh versus Zeke. It was a crazy match Josh was jumping dogging and faking him out and so was Zeke it was wild but in the end Josh lost. He was pretty sad. Then it was Luke and I. I beat him quick just wacked him in the leg twice and he was down. The last match was Zeke, Shadow and I. The match started, Zeke jumped at Shadow but fell in midair! He was knocked out! It was just Shadow and I, I ran at him, then the crowd froze and everything turned into darkness he transformed into a dark creature that was pitch black then it jumped at me!
I screamed! It was terrifying. I then thought that I couldn’t fear the darkness. I must embrace the darkness. I have no clue were that thought came from. Then I started to transform into the same thing that the Shadow guy was, and I started to sleep with all the darkness entering my heart. Then when I woke up everyone was still frozen and the creature turned back into Shadow.

Then Shadow said:" you have taken the first step in fulfilling your destiny. I hope I will see how you progress." Then he dropped on the floor. Then everything unfroze. The announcer yelled the winner is Jaden. Josh ran up to congratulate me. I took the trophy and for a minute I forgot what had just happened. Then it came rushing back to me. After the award ceremony I ran straight home. I then laid on my bed and I heard a voice say, “Jaden do you want power?” I did not answer. Then everything went dark. As I stood in the darkness I hoped it was all a dream. Unfortunately it was not. The voices then said to control darkness you must strike fear into where fear is born, darkness. To do that you must defeat one of the Oblivion Empires Greatest Warriors! I then said," Oblivion Empire?" " Yes it is your shadow."It answered back.Then right before my eyes the same type of dark creature appeared except 10 times bigger.
My heart sank as fear itself came to life. The monster punched the ground, when it hit the ground darkness swarmed out. I ran and ran with all my might. Then I remembered what the voice said. I then stopped and let the darkness engulf me. I spent what felt like an eternity in darkness. After awhile I started to relax. Once I relaxed the darkness fled and the voice spoke to me again it said," you have embraced the darkness and now the shadows are yours to control".The darkness then completely lifted and I was in my room again. I went to bed that night wondering what was going on. After a while of thinking I decided to go to bed and forget about it. The next morning I was walking to Josh’s house when I bumped into a man in a black coat with a hood covering his face. The man said you must open the door. He then walked away. I was completely freaked out. I tried not to think too much about it. As I kept walking I saw Josh’s I said hi he waved and then froze. Actually everything froze.

Then out of nowhere, a man in a white jumpsuit with a white mask covering his face jumped at me. When I got a better look at him I saw he had kunai knives in his hands. He then attacked me. I dodged the attack. I then thought back to what that voice said so I said "shadows come to me!" Well no shadows came. I started to panic. Then that man from before jumped out of nowhere and told me to run. I was too stunned to move. He then said Shada - it was some kind of weird language. But after he said that shadows came! Once I realized what was happening I booked out of there. But when I was running the same man in white appeared. He then said do not open it! Then the shadow completely overwhelmed him. I was so confused.

Then I did something that I will regret for the rest of my life. I will regret it not because it was wrong but because no human being should ever see this. I pulled of his mask what I saw was the most terrifying thing ever his face was bleeding black and white blood. I could not see his true face because the blood was covering it. He then blew up in to light pure light then he was gone. The shadows disappeared and time unfroze. Then I saw Josh running up to me. I was too mortified to speak. Josh then said are you ok man? I told him no I wasn’t. He then asked what’s wrong and I said in a low voice everything. Instead of hanging with Josh I went home. I was completely freaked out even 3 years later I am still freaked out. While I was laying on my bed I heard a soft whistling. It grew louder and louder then silence. I looked on the floor and I saw a scrol,l so I unrolled it and it said.

Hello Jaden how are you?
I heard you had a run in with an Assassin from the order of light. I guess they found out who you are, well I hope I get to see you soon.
from Vincent.
P.S. please try to open the door to terra town.

I was officially freaked out. I spent the whole rest of the day wondering about the events that were unfolding. The rest of the week was pretty boring. I hung out with friends and kept trying to figure this all out. Then the door opened! It started on a Monday evening I was hanging with Josh when a man in purple armor walked up to me and said," Prince, the time has come you must open the door!"
I yelled with all my might, "why, why me, well answer you freak well why do I have to open this stupid door!!!" The man replied cooly, "Prince please do not get upset." "Get upset!? I am passed upset I am furious!" I screamed. "Please calm down or Vincent might get mad"." Who is this Vincent guy?" I yelled.

"He is you father, Prince" ,the man replied. "My father!? He is alive? my adoptive parents said my parents died when I was little!" " Well that is partially true your mother is dead." after a long pause," You are insane" I screamed. "Prince the door is waiting for you," the man replied. The whole time this was happening Josh was completely confused. I then said, "if I open this stupid door, will you leave me alone"? Yes was his simple reply. "Where is this door? I asked. "Follow me", he said.

I followed him into a dark cave outside of town. While I was walking I realized I completely forgot about Josh. Then I saw this giant red, black and purple door but it had no handle. I then asked where is the handle? He said you have to open it without one. Great now how am I going to do this, I thought.

Then I remembered what that man in black said to summon the shadows. Well it was worth a shot, I said in my head. So I touched the door and yelled Shada. Then I heard a loud screeching sound and the door opened!

A gust of wind blew out and what looked like shadows were coming out. I asked the man in armor what was going on. He replied "the beginning of the new age." What? Was my simple response. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a bed in a purple room. The room looked very fancy like it belonged to a king or a prince that is when it hit me. I yelled," Is anyone there!?" An evil malicious voice answered yes. I asked where I was and the voice answered," in your new home." Then I saw her, the ruler of this castle: Victoria Blackheart.
I then found out after the door was opened. the man in purple armor, whose name is Gregory, brought me to the castle. I had been unconscious for 2 days. I guess that door was the door to my true destiny.
great story anyway.
PS. Happy summer holiday!

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Your writing could use lots and lots of work. First off, take a second look at your entire story; fix your grammar and your spelling. Use Word if you have to. Here are just a few suggestions for you; Terra town should be Terra Town since it's a proper noun. Don't blatantly describe your characters, like how tall they are, their hair color, all of that in one sentence - it's not a good way to start off a story. You need quotations around sentences when characters are speaking, your characters need to be more developed, you shouldn't just copy the Kingdom Hearts II story line, and you need to, over all, work on not rushing into the story and need to learn how to draw things out.

jarm7

Origenly it was a kh fan fic but i changed it as i was going and it ends up being nothing like kingdom hearts. on and i relized the speech erours but my english teacher said that some moder writers do not youes qoutations when character are speeking as long as you now what they are saying. thanks for the feedback. i will post the secound chapter once i fix all the qoutations, if it mader that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back