• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twister Chase mini-game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok, I thought of a mini-game at Twister's Trench in Keyblade Graveyard.

Objective: how long can you out run atleast one twister at Twister's Trench?

Rules: You can use any character. Time starts right when you go past a twister. Must be cartwheel, airslide, or superglide and they have to be mastered. When you hit a twister time is called. No BS-ING, I'll know if you are becuase the twister's speed up majorly.

I'll edit the High score's here.

High score (Terra):

High score (Ven):

High score (Aqua):

(Have fun!

This mini-game is made by me and should no way be distributed without my permission!)

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
He does. Terra gets air slide, which also works in outrunning them. Aqua's pretty much screwed in outrunning ALL of them. xD; She'll get hit by the first, guaranteed. But I managed to cartwheel away from the rest after that.

LuxordKing

Lol actually I don't know how I did this I was Terra and outran it and went behind the giant rock thing, and my screen kept shaking making the noise then it stopped I walked back over and the tornado was gone, I killed the tornado before it got me lol. then another toranado I ran into and when I dropped that one tornado was back again :(. IT TRICKED ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back