• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twisted Metal: Black

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord InuYasha

My name is Calypso...year after year I host the Twisted Metal tournaments. My tournaments leave the world full of pain and torture as I slowly make it up the most wanted charts. Every year a handful of competetors compete by fighting head to head in thier automobiles,all with a wish for me to grant..last years tournament left the world in rubble, but I continue to go further, makeing it a world wide event!! ...yes, people say im crazy but doesnt everyone go crazy at some point?I am simply playing a game and it has it's competetors...good luck drivers, and welcome to Twisted Metal....

Rules:

No Godmoding

Rated Mature, no sexual nature,with heavy swearing use stars

No killing off other characters

be literate, 4 to 5 sentances

must at least have 200 posts to play

Template:
Name:
Car:
Special Attack:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:

My Template:

Name: Sweet Tooth
Car:Tasty Treats Ice Cream Truck
Special Attack:Missile Mech - Sweet Tooth's ice cream truck transforms into a giant, wheeled clown robot and fires a barrage of twenty missiles, which home in on any vehicle in front of Sweet Tooth at the time. If ten or more missile hit, you are awarded a damage bonus.
Appearence:
552px-Twistedmetalblack_STooth.jpg

Personality: Completely evil
Bio:Sweet Tooth was a mass murdering serial killer who drove around in an ice cream truck to lure his victims to their deaths. He was known and feared throughout the town as the crazy clown killer. He was eventually caught and sentenced to fry in an electric chair. During his execution, a preacher (who just so happens to be the same preacher that drives Brimstone) cursed him to bear the fires of Hell which caused his head to burn forever. He got loose from the electric chair but was subdued by four police officers in the room. He was sent to Blackfield Asylum and there he wished for a cure for the burning and mind-numbing headaches.

Then, Calypso offered him a cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back