• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

what significance is twilight town? does anyone want to give their theory? what is t town's significane in KH? i think this should be answered. it seems partially obvious about what it is but is there any special secrets?

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Twilight Town has something to do with Sora. In COM, he was able to go to a duplicate version in Castle Oblivion because he had memories of it on the other side of his heart. Another reason why Twilight town is important is because the BHK lives there. It is the origin of a new hero.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Twilight Town is always at Twilight. Which I think is the {insert word here because I forgot it} for the game. (Basics...Main something....hmmmm...I can't remember >.<;;;...)

Anyway, the first game was about Darkness and all and Traverse Town was always at night. So now the {insert name here} for KH2 is Twilight. And Twilight is always at night.

~NGD OMEGA~

Do you mean main world, or refuge world, like traverse town was? Anyway yeah, I think that's right, that could be the world people go to when their worlds are destroyed by the Dawn, assuming that they destroy worlds of course.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Do you mean main world, or refuge world, like traverse town was? Anyway yeah, I think that's right, that could be the world people go to when their worlds are destroyed by the Dawn, assuming that they destroy worlds of course.

You meant the Dusk, right?

I doubt that Twilight Town will be a refuge world.

~NGD OMEGA~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURSE YOU RIKU, AND YOUR ROAD TO THE DAWN!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*Calms down* Sorry it's a common thing, I constantly confuse Dusk with Dawn. Anyway, yeah, that's what I meant.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No.

Theme!!!!1 That's the word. Theme. Twilight is the theme of the world so they have a word of Twilight as to Darkness was the theme of Kingdom Hearts so they had a world that was always at night(Darkness).

~NGD OMEGA~

Oh okay, well I wouldn't have gotten confused if you had remembered the word. Though I have to agree Traverse Town had the theme of Darkness, whilst Twilight Town has the theme of Twilight, like the DUSK!

KHDRUMMER

*from shadows* do u know all this for sure? u could all be wrong. maybe Nomura is toying with us and giving us false memories of what KH2 will be about. or maybe Namine is making us think all of this stuff and we really preside in castle oblivion. maybe KH2 isn't real... along with KH

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes but I doubt Twilight Town will be affected....unless they show Dawn to Dusk with no Day or Night.....

~NGD OMEGA~

Other worlds may be affected though, and the type of heartless could change depending on the time of day. Some types only in night, some only in day, and some only in the twilight. That would make the game interesting...

TruChaos

thats so gay i mean you are fighting one heartless of the sudden it gose away a new one appears... its like zelda ocraina of time and those damn stalfos.....

~NGD OMEGA~

NO, different heartless would appear in different times of the day, if you go into a room at night, different heartless would appear than they would in the morning, or something like that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
That would piss me off. It's bad enough I'm fighting 3 Defenders at a time trying to find the Power Crystal but I can't get it and whave to keep fighting and then they only come back at night making it longer to get it.

I won't like that....even though thats what most likely will happen <.<

~NGD OMEGA~

Well it would be annoying, unless the replacies give the same items. Then it's just a matter of which replacie is easier to beat and get it. Still it probably would get annoying, but I can think of no other use for the Real time system.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea that wold be ghey <i use that whord instaed of gay after gettign kicked off someother boards] but yea..just the sky cahnge is all i want....little delatils like that make me happy..unless i and play kh on an old tv that is too dark... i couldnt play holloween town cuz my tv was too dark...o_O; so annoying it was..

Dual Wielder

i dont think twilight town would be to kh2 what traverse town was to kh1...
for starters, bhk already lives in twilight town, while sora only went to traverse town when his home town was destroyed...
also it would be cool to have different heartless at diff times of day as long as the heartless dont disappear and change while you are fighting them... but rather after an encounter...
what i would like is the ability to raise heartless...
lol, might go against story line but it would be cool to ride on one of those pink flying things whose name i cant remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back