• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town sequence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I have a theory of the happenings in Twilight Town.

First BHK is on the clock tower having a good time with his friends. They all leave but BHK stays for a while and looks at the sun set. He starts going home when he sees a nobody. He starts chasing it but it escapes. When he goes to sleep that night, he has his own "Dive Into the Heart" where he gets his keyblades. The next day he goes to Namine who tells him about him being Sora's shadow and about the nobodies. When he goes off to the clocktower with his friends he looks down at his hands and starts questioning his existance.

Thats as far as I'm willing to theorize.

So what do you think? Am I right, am I wrong, am I crazy?

black acid

Heros need Villains
wow I thogh u had me try but I got some questions for u. how do u think namine meet bhk. for all u know he could have meet her in a dream of his. and on top of that. why would bhk want to chase a dusk unless he had some sort of wepon to protect himself with. one last thing how do u think that bhk met riku in the deep dive

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Maybe Namine contacted BHK the same way that voice always contacts Sora.

Usually in most games if someone doesn't know what something is they chase it to find out. Why? I don't know, maybe like Sora did he had a wooden or toy sword or somthing.

The whole Deep Dive/ASAS is very unexplainable. Like who was the one who came out of the Heartless symbol on that rock? Where the heck did that bottle come from? My guess is that Deep Dive/ASAS and BHK fighting Axel happened afterwards.

Lil_RiKu

everything but the shadow part was great
sora is more like bhk's shadow.shadows are dark.shadows are like in peter pan world when you fight dark sora.
they look nothing like eahother there eyes.but almost everyone has blue eyes.
bhk is taller more musculer.sora's shadow is himself just reflected with the sun to make a black figure.

Keyblader Seraph

Awards
Hero of Light said:
I have a theory of the happenings in Twilight Town.

First BHK is on the clock tower having a good time with his friends. They all leave but BHK stays for a while and looks at the sun set. He starts going home when he sees a nobody. He starts chasing it but it escapes. When he goes to sleep that night, he has his own "Dive Into the Heart" where he gets his keyblades. The next day he goes to Namine who tells him about him being Sora's shadow and about the nobodies. When he goes off to the clocktower with his friends he looks down at his hands and starts questioning his existance.

Thats as far as I'm willing to theorize.

So what do you think? Am I right, am I wrong, am I crazy?

I like your theory but he doesnt chase a nobody one of the new white heartless chases him

Lil_RiKu

a nobody is nobody has no friends life or soul
BHK IS NOT conected to sora.he looks a lot alike tidus mixed with soras big fat ugly head.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Keyblader Seraph said:
I like your theory but he doesnt chase a nobody one of the new white heartless chases him

Seraph, you have your facts wrong. THere is no "new white heartless" Those are in fact nobodies, or most usually called Dusk.

Hero of Light, I like your theory. Although, I have a few problems:

He starts going home when he sees a nobody. He starts chasing it but it escapes.
I agree with that I guess. That is what I would do. If I see a strange creature, jumping in unusual ways, wouldn't you be even slightly curious, and ask yourself, "What the bloody hell is that?" I mean, it would be logical for him to follow since its probably the first time he saw a stretching creature that disappears into walls.

The next day he goes to Namine who tells him about him being Sora's shadow and about the nobodies.

He'snot Sora's shadow. If he were truly a shadow, he would not be able to weild these keyblades. This theory has been discussed and stomped loads of times. Please get you facts straight. And I wonder why would BHK know Namine? Do you think he walked that same path? Perhaps following a stray Dusk, jumping towards the castle? Or was he lead there just like Sora was? We don't know yet.

Frankly, other than that, I didn't find anything wrong with that. Good on you.

Lil_RiKu

no if there are shadows sora is bhk's
and kairi is namine
bhk is twilight is dark cloths
sora has dark cloths
sora fights in light
bhk is twilight
a shadow in this case is oppisite
so realy bhk isnt sora's shadow.
and riku might be sora's shadow
riku is dark
bhk is older then sora
bhk the same age as riku
the shell of a person is a casted away body that know one wants

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Lil_RiKu said:
no if there are shadows sora is bhk's
and kairi is namine
bhk is twilight is dark cloths
sora has dark cloths
sora fights in light
bhk is twilight
a shadow in this case is oppisite
so realy bhk isnt sora's shadow.
and riku might be sora's shadow
riku is dark
bhk is older then sora
bhk the same age as riku
the shell of a person is a casted away body that know one wants

That didn't really make sense.

To explain in simple terms:
Sora doesn't have a shadow version of himself.
BHK isn't the shadow of Sora.
Kairi doesn't have a shadow.
Namine isn't Kairi's shadow.
Riku isn't Sora's shadow.
Riku isn't dark. He controls both the powers of light and dark.
"Shadows" aren't the opposite of others. When you say "shadow" you are referring also to the term "Shell". Shells are indeed the body and soul separated from the heart.

What was the point of your post?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I say you're crazy really.
First of all, the theory that everybody seems to claim that BHK is sora' shadow/shell/soul/whatever they think now I really hope isn't true, and is very likely to be very true. First of all, square enix never does anything predictable, so why believe the first theory that comes to mind? Second of all, a shadow is the opposite of somebody, just as in real life the shadow is a flat area enwhich light cannot get to becasue it is being blocked by the thing that is casting the shadow (the one enveloped in light). Basically, a shadow is the opposite of the real being, now since we are 98.9% sure that BHK is a twilight 'alignment', how can he be sora's shadow? Everybody knows sora is either light or present. And no matter what sora's alignment is, there is no opposite for what's inbetween.

Your theory as well does not explain how he knows and has met namine, and how he knows of the nobodies, and it still doesn't explain his affiliation with the organazation.

I will agree with one thing, he questions his existance.

NJMIgnatio

unknown212 said:
stiil thogh u can't help but notice why would bhk were a cloak if u is trying to fight the order

The idea of wearing a Cloak/Parka is to use it as an aegis against something, such as rain. Think about that. The Organization most likely do not wear them because they are super cool-looking.

Keyblader Seraph

Awards
OK Im not new to KH Ive been a veteran since the first day it came out! Ive seen all the trailers and errthang and Ive got and beaten KH:COM but I guess im not up to speed cuz I havent been as much attention.

So the white things are called Nobodies. OK just wondering cuz I never knew that. I feel so dumb i used to know eveyr little thing about Kingdom Hearts.

So this is what I know.......

At the end of KH:CoM he has the choice to either keep the memories he made in the castle or get the ones of his friends back and he decides to go into the capsule thing and regain his memories.

Riku goes on his own journey in the basement of the castle and at the end he goes on the crossroads with Mickey and DiZ is there and asks him which way he wants to go and I dont remember but I think he takes the middle path.
(im assuming im correct)

So now I just need to know the NEW info on the BHK, the Organization, and the Nobodies. Can someone please help me out!?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah what u said u were ight. but this is my theory on the sequence of TYwilight Town.

BHK does through the Awakening.
The Orgization finds out and begins to plot on how to use him to their advatages.
The Org. leads BHK to Castle Oblivion like Sora and BHK makes his way up. upon meeting Namine BHK learns of Sora another keyblade master and decides to look for him for answerrs to his questions about why he was chosen as a keyblade wielder.
BHK meets up with Diz who he fights. Diz plants seedas of doubt into BHK minds maybe bribing him with power or something of that matter.
BHK gets frustrated and attacks Diz but is no match. BHK has doubts in his mind over whether he should join the Org. or not.
he goes back to Twilight Town and meets up with Axel who is also looking for Sora. BHK and Axel fight and .......................

i have no clue after that.lol tell me what u think guys

black acid

Heros need Villains
NJMIgnatio said:
The idea of wearing a Cloak/Parka is to use it as an aegis against something, such as rain. Think about that. The Organization most likely do not wear them because they are super cool-looking.

huh first of all your sig is to big. second every comfrimed unkown member not only wears the black cloak but has an X in there names(proof in www.kingdomhearts2.net ). get your FAQS right before u try to pawn:rolleyes:

NJMIgnatio

unknown212 said:
huh first of all your sig is to big. second every comfrimed unkown member not only wears the black cloak but has an X in there names(proof in www.kingdomhearts2.net ). get your FAQS right before u try to pawn:rolleyes:

Pawn? My FAQS are in order, and I can't get that blasted image ihn my sig to scale down. It just seems to retain the same size every time I try to resize.So what about the "X"? The X can be used as many things, such as variables.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
lil_riku, you have issues, bhk is sora's shadow as namine is kairi's shadow, if you had played CoM you would know that.

and seraph, the white things are nobodies, not heartless
do we have any proof of this bhk has not been proven to be anything like sora besides the keyblades i agree with lil_riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back