• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Mansion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
Don't you think every little clue in the mansion fits together with the secret ending? My best assumption is that it belonged to the UEM, and he must have used the pods below to alter Xehanort's memory (to gain whatever he was aiming at). Though the only reason I doubt this is because the real Ansem Reports by Ansem/ DiZ said he lived there before the events of Chain of Memories. What's your guys' take on this?:confused:

Water Dancer

I wana know how they moved sora to the manson after they put him in that huge capsule? But i think u may be on to something

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well they do use the power of darkness they must have put it the room using it. or maybe he was already in the room when he was imprisoned because it WAS white ryte? and why is everything WHITE in that house? racism:angry: :glare:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
or maybe Diz took it over after the UEM since it has been said that the secret ending took place in the past, maybe it was WAY in teh past like centuries ago? and tehn diz took is because he knew of the UEM and that is because of his findings of the hearts of all worlds which he got from xehenort. or sumthin like that:-_-:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
true but yen sid is magical and he looks ubber old but has been around for years and still aint dead (sorry) so maybe mickey did use timetravel or he wasnt there for teh battle but just saw kingdom hearts because kingdom hearts was in hte sky for a long time because it looked as though the UEM had won teh battle and mickey had realized before that he must defeat him or sumthing i dont know:p

Meteora

I believe they transported Sora to the mansion, the same way Riku and Ansem transported Roxas there. Through a portal.

Denki-Kurai

(Getting back to the mansion)
I dont think the UEM lived there but i agree with you that everything fits together.
Maybe there will be more secrets to come because there was a room that was closed off by all those pipes. Maybe there's something special about it.

Meteora

(Getting back to the mansion)
I dont think the UEM lived there but i agree with you that everything fits together.
Maybe there will be more secrets to come because there was a room that was closed off by all those pipes. Maybe there's something special about it.
Love the avy and sig.

Ansem in a deep voice: "Roxas, to the mansion!"

:p

Riku4eva

Quote:
Has anyone looked in the back yard?
theres a big statue but i cant make out what it is
anyone know?

I think the statues a unicorn but i cant remember that well. I dont think a unicorn has a connection to anything but i dunno :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back