• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight town is fake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder_sdc

no he isnt soras memories, and the awakening isnt fake, he was what was missing from sora...he was needed to become complete, DiZ probably wanted them to reunite to make sora stronger

RenoTurk

recca_20 said:
since roxas is a shell, and he is just sora's memories, then the whoel awakening is just fake??

Twilight Town is real.. (It shown up in KH: COM as well but Sora dont remember anything of this town. In KH2, Sora came back to Twilight Town after Roxas disappear.)

SuperSora1217

ok than why dont you say it instead of being all like "Well I got evidence but I um... dont really FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL like showing you"!

Stryder_sdc

fine, the evidence is (and your all gonna groan at me) is that twightlight town and roxas exist within a game.....which makes it fictional, my apologies, i just felt like being a pointless asshole for once

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually you are both right and wrong. There are two versions of Twilight Town it seems. The one Sora goes to, and the one Roxas goes to. Roxas is "Knocked Out" and in some kind of virtual enviroment, hence why DiZ is always at the Computer and when the Keyblade first appears it "Data Encodes" into the world. While it's not 100% confirmed it seems to be that DiZ placed Roxas in a VR simulation hence why the Pod with Sora opens in Roxas World but is actually still closed in Sora's. In the real TT Piene, Orets or w/e the 3 kids names are, haven't heard of Roxas and I believe Seifer won the Tournament.

Stryder_sdc

hmmm, from joke to info, nice, that would make sense to why roxas cant summon the keyblade at will, how time was frozen, and how he gets 2 blades without brave driving, the only thing it does not answer is how does axel end up there?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Stryder_sdc said:
hmmm, from joke to info, nice, that would make sense to why roxas cant summon the keyblade at will, how time was frozen, and how he gets 2 blades without brave driving, the only thing it does not answer is how does axel end up there?

I would imagine that while it's fake, it is also in a relm, they have the power to teleport anywhere, my guess is that Axel found a way into the simulation. He can't be fake because Axel really does run into Roxas and they use his failure to defeat him as an excuse of him betraying the Org. So I would just guess that he enters the VR somehow.

The easiest way to say it's fake, is because everyone knows Roxas, which is bull. Roxas just got there, he didn't grow up there, and all the people there are actually good friends of Sora, Kairi and Riku. Basically they took a town Sora was known at, manipulated the memories and turned it into a home for Roxas. It helped with the memories of Sora they already implanted.

This would also explain why DiZ is nothing more then Data when Roxas is swinging at him.

The info is mostly theory (since I don't know japanese) based on what is said and done in KH2. Hopefully Xal can look over what I've posted and give me a thumbs up or down, since he has a better understanding.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Twilight town is real if it isnt then how can sora an mickey go there?

NEO9011

I'm still kinda confused. First of all, how does sora get the trophy for winning the Struggle. I've seen it in a picture, that I'm sure many others have seen too. If Roxas was in a digital world, then that doesnt quite explain how he can use two keyblades, because he uses two in Deep Dive, which happens before he is in Twilight Town. And that could explain why he has soras keyblades, but like I said, he has thoes two in Deep Dive too. And the video of Roxas actually destroying the computers doesnt help your theory either.

Last edited:

Oblivion115

Actually Fred is COmPLETELY right.
if they just knocked Roxas out, how could everyone know him so well?
Fred is right which explains why everything is virtual and data encoded.
One part is wrong hwever. How could they be good friends with Sora Kari and Rku?
Sora had never been thee except for the fake chain of memories one which i believe may be where Roxas is, the one made from the world card like the travers town one, Fake people were there and everything.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
NEO9011 said:
I'm still kinda confused. First of all, how does sora get the trophy for winning the Struggle. I've seen it in a picture, that I'm sure many others have seen too. If Roxas was in a digital world, then that doesnt quite explain how he can use two keyblades, because he uses two in Deep Dive, which happens before he is in Twilight Town. And that could explain why he has soras keyblades, but like I said, he has thoes two in Deep Dive too. And the video of Roxas actually destroying the computers doesnt help your theory either.

But the computers are IN Twilight Town. The World he is in is a fake knock off of the real one. It has to be because then nothing else makes sense. Seifer has the trophy and gives it to Sora, Roxas' friends know nothing about him and claim to be Sora and Kairi's friends. There is also the computer saying how much of the process is complete. And that fact that Roxas opens Sora's pod yet it's closed a few seconds later?

As for Sora in TT, it's stated that Roxas' 3 friends are also Kairi's and the memory in Com where Sora remembers the place was his as well. The world is never given a name, it's just Twilight Town, for all we know DI and TT could be in the same world.

Last edited:

krazyaznsyco

Serously, how did Roxas become what he us? How was he born? I know he's a nobody when Sora turned into a heartless but than he regained his body and heart. Than what? Did Roxas lose the body as well and than became a useful tool in DiZ's plans? Too confusing........ah!!!!!!! This will haunt me until I get the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back