• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Hints In Deep Jungle !!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Yo, I replayed through KH1, and noticed in the Deep Jungle, when Jane is showing Tarzan the slides that Sora had to collect, an image of the TWILIGHT TOWN BELL / TRAIN STATION TOWER IS THERE !!!!!!!!!!! Sora says when he sees it, " This place...it seems so...familiar..."Then I think Donald says, "Huh?" and Sora replies, "Uhhh, nevermind."or something along the lines of that.

Did you ever notice that??????? If you don't believe me, play through KH1 on expert and get to Deep Jungle where they are viewing the slides.

Sorry if this is old.....................................it shows the Twilight Town Tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN KH1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X DoubleSunday

people say it's odl but for those of us who don't spend 24/7 on the forums and didn't notice it, well,t hanks for telling us! And for whoever else posted it the other times. thanks again!

dime55

and i thought i had everything figured out. haha thanks for the info. i never noticed that

dime55

vampire_lord00 said:
i was wondering why sora said that. of course its been awhile since i played but i probably didnt care lol

haha yea me 2. when i came across that, i didnt really pay attention to it.

Non-Existant One

Yes, if anything that is hollow bastion as it was before it was over runned by the heartless. The only reason that Sora was saying he remebered it was because that was before he found out that Kairi's heart was inside of him, and since Sora and Kairi hearts were currently one they would often share the same memories. An example of this would be when Sora was looking at little Kairi who was listening to her grandma's story about the darkness and the light.

dime55

thx 4 da link. yea i saw da pic, thx 4 da correction. so nm what i said be4. i guess i still do have everything figured out :p

:sage:

that is not twilight town. it is hollow bastion. he remembers it because kairi's heart is in him.

there are very few (if any) hints in KH1 about KH2 because square had not even thought of a sequel until post-production. they added in ASAS after almost 7 months after production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back