• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Debris Flow boss battle Help (Day 353)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
So I'm near the end of the game and I've just completed the mission where you have to go into Twilight Town and defeat several boss type heartless in a couple areas.

The problem is I decided to go up to the Clocktower, because the gold part of the mission gauge was not yet full and low and behold a Secret Boss w/ 13 bars of health.
It's a giant fire Wvyern who's also got several shadows following it around (they like getting off cheap hits).

I need help killing this thing. I got it down to 4 bars once before but his little Fire Shower move keeps killing me. If it wasn't for that move I'd of killed him.
Is there a definite way to dodge this attack?
I tried dodge rolling only to get hit in the middle of rolling and glide doesn't work if he's not directly in the center the area.

Some advice would be nice

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Umm..
Just set four Air Slides, that should help. Taking off high jump so you get to the ground sooner and can jump more often is also good.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Umm..
Just set four Air Slides, that should help. Taking off high jump so you get to the ground sooner and can jump more often is also good.

I'll try that and for all those who don't know.
This is Debris Flow.

YouTube - KH 358/2 Days - Lv64 Debris Flow [Proud Mode] 1 Hit Taken

It's funny because I'm the one that showed this guy where this boss was and told him how to dodge all the attacks except for the fireball.
Myself, him and Masablade have been on ustream beating the game over the past couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back